Greatest GD Thread in the History of WIS GD Topic

BUMP for the greatest thread
12/16/2013 4:18 PM
From the movie Caddyshack, in which the character Carl Spackler was played by Arfy. Spackler is inebriated, holding a jug of wine in one hand, and holding a pitchfork with the other. A wide eyes mojolad is pinned against the wall and hoping not to be stabbed by the times of the pitchfork. Spackler is talking:

"...so I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to South Bend, and I get on as a looper on a course on Lake Michigan. A looper, you know, a caddy, a jock. So I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Conte, JConte himself. The twelfth son of Mr. Conte. The plaid shorts, the striped shirt, prematurely bald, really striking. So I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whiffs on one. Whiffs like Adam Dunn, the Conte. But without the power. So he hits the ball on the next swing, and the ball bounces off the fairway, into a tree, down a storm sewer and probably ended up in Lake Michigan. And do you know what the Conte says? Gunga Galunga gunga gunga-galunga. Couldn't hold his booze, the Conte. So we finish the 18th, and he's gonna stiff me. So I say "Hey, Conte, you know, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, you know, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total GD engine comprehension. And it will kill you." So I've got that going for me. Which is nice.

12/16/2013 9:07 PM
Bump for the greatest thread
1/25/2014 10:39 AM
caesari, weren't you working on an idea that mojolad gave you? I can still do Julius caesari. I don't want to be the only contributor.
1/25/2014 1:22 PM
Give me an idea and I;ll do something tonight.
1/25/2014 5:05 PM
A young boy goes to the GD "cockpit" to learn how the engine works - like Joey meeting Captain Oveur in Airplane.

Al Pacino's Inch by Inch speech in Any Given Sunday or the scene from And Justice For All.

Something from Meet The Parents- "Are you a pothead Conte?"

Coach Boone from Remember The Titans

1/25/2014 5:44 PM
I vote for Glengarry Glen Ross 
1/25/2014 5:48 PM
Posted by polabonez on 12/9/2013 1:47:00 PM (view original):
I honestly just read this thread for the first time. Little did I know I have been posting in it for 8 pages. It's like a terrible dream, with all of those Arfy-involved conversations.
I'll be signing autographs at the strip club tonight for all of my biggest fans.
1/25/2014 11:17 PM
Bump - More New Years reading. Can the 2015 coaches do better?
1/4/2015 4:06 PM
"98 percent of GD coaches will die at some point in their lifetimes"

-- harriswb3 2015
1/4/2015 7:19 PM
Usually considered the END POINT!    ^^^^^
1/4/2015 9:25 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by caesari on 3/7/2015 1:38:00 PM (view original):
BUMP because I'm bored and haven't been on the forums in awhile. This thread was incredible.
I thot you had joined the 98% already and had died
3/7/2015 3:40 PM
Bump
4/18/2015 9:53 PM
I used to work at a very popular cemetary.  People were dying to get in !   When there were only a few spots left the situation got so Grave because of the Stiff competition ! 
4/19/2015 8:36 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12 Next ▸
Greatest GD Thread in the History of WIS GD Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.