It's time for LETTERS TO A FRIEND.
Each of you that are still in the game have the opportunity to obtain a clue to a hidden immunity idol, but you must write a "Letter to a Friend" and sitemail it to the dublinuf, redraider68 and stevedotdec accounts.
The letter should be similar to a journal entry and your friend(s) are the hosts. The length can be one paragraph or five, and in order to obtain an idol clue, the letter should focus on:
- Who is your closest ally in the game
- Who thinks they are a close ally, but are really someone you plan on dumping
- What is your plan for dealing with the Big Brother portion of the game (should you make it that far)
- How do you think you'll finish the game, and if not you, who do you think will win
- If you make it to the final tribal council, who do you NOT want sitting next to you
...and not on, how great the tv show Battlestar Galactica is (or is not).
The letters will be held in strict confidence, and will not be revealed during the game. After the game is completely over, we may reveal some of the information in our Ultimate GD RSG recap.
The deadline for submitting your letter is tomorrow (Saturday) at 7pm EST. Again, make sure to sitemail the letter to dublinuf, redraider68 and stevedotdec. At some point, after the deadline has passed, we will send out clues to the players that submitted letters.