Cobbfather Season 22 - FULL Topic

Cobbfather, a laid back, active,  very competitive world with low turnover and many veteran owners, has rolled over and has one opening for Season 22. 

Our primary world rule is to treat others with respect.  No personal attacks via world chat, trade chat, trade proposals or any other form of communication.  There are no minimum win requirements, restrictions on moving cities, salary cap rules, IFA restrictions, etc.  This format has worked well for us to date. 

We also have an active blog, check it out here!  Cobbfather Post Gazette

Below is the available team.  Join today and we can roll ASAP!  Post here or sitemail me if interested.  Thanks!
12/10/2013 10:53 AM (edited)
great world with a great blog, and if you join we can start today.  do it!
12/5/2013 7:55 AM
12/5/2013 4:41 PM
alogman1 does a great job with the blog. Its really a plus.
12/5/2013 7:36 PM
want to get started ASAP?  join Cobbfather today!  sitemail me or post here if interested, and yes, check out the blog!
12/6/2013 10:58 AM
still looking for one more owner.  join this great world today and we roll!
12/8/2013 11:17 AM
One is all that is needed, get in here! Good solid world!
12/8/2013 12:45 PM
good, friendly world with a solid, active blog - join today and we roll!
12/9/2013 11:34 AM
This is by far my favorite world that I have been a part of. The blog is great, the commissioner is great, and so is the league chatter!!! Very active owners and a lot of fun. We only need 1 more...it should be YOU!
12/9/2013 11:53 AM
I wasn't lying....this is a great world and one you'd be happy you joined!
12/9/2013 4:07 PM
Cobbfather Season 22 - FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.