This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I find the double play thing really annoying.
12/6/2013 2:29 AM
ive had a few dp runner scored lately...but not as often as it should be. I also find that when using a very good ERA pitcher, when you do make an error they usually score a few to be unearned runs. Closer thing is definitely right..very few reliable ones at all..even the studs...almost pays to draft a jr richard and throw him in that spot then to waste salary on a premier closer.
12/6/2013 6:13 AM
1) 2008 Mo is still Mo for me. Always has been, always will be. 1990 Eck is usually reliable but a little less so. Is this for a progressive or a stand-alone league? (The latter would have stacked lineups and therefore the closer's success rate would be a bit lower.)

2) Maybe the OF errors have to do with fatigue. I played someone who had Randy Winn (A+/A) making 3 errors in 2 playoff games, and it turns out Winn was at 85% because the owner needed to squeeze out every last drop to win a tight wild-card race.

3) The runner on 3rd is fapping to the girl in the front row on that side of the field, or at the very least writing his number down for her a la A-Roid in the 2012 playoffs. There are no other possibilities.

4) This last one is inexcusable as it goes against baseball rules AND this site has been aware of it for years!
12/6/2013 9:38 AM
lots of OF errors. 
12/6/2013 10:32 PM
I've noticed more C throwing errors on steals even with A+ arms and A/A ratings
12/7/2013 10:32 AM
Posted by donaldjtrump on 12/6/2013 9:38:00 AM (view original):
1) 2008 Mo is still Mo for me. Always has been, always will be. 1990 Eck is usually reliable but a little less so. Is this for a progressive or a stand-alone league? (The latter would have stacked lineups and therefore the closer's success rate would be a bit lower.)

2) Maybe the OF errors have to do with fatigue. I played someone who had Randy Winn (A+/A) making 3 errors in 2 playoff games, and it turns out Winn was at 85% because the owner needed to squeeze out every last drop to win a tight wild-card race.

3) The runner on 3rd is fapping to the girl in the front row on that side of the field, or at the very least writing his number down for her a la A-Roid in the 2012 playoffs. There are no other possibilities.

4) This last one is inexcusable as it goes against baseball rules AND this site has been aware of it for years!
The owner was me who had Winn he had two errors in the ninth inning that cost me the game.  I was leading 5-1 going into the ninth inning.
12/8/2013 12:53 PM
The two worst (well under .500) of the last six teams I had, the general problem I had was offense. But even in those I could not complain much about the BP (had more saves than blown saves) and I probably won nearly as many games on the ninth as my opponent ... On all teams observed that runners from third did not score sometimes, but scored some on other occasions. Fielding seemed fine (after I stopped choosing OF's with D defense), except for occasional bad innings every few games- but not anything as bad as the first couple of innings of the Cardinals first game as in this last world series ... 
12/12/2013 3:07 AM
Been almost 2 weeks since I sent a ticket about these issues. Still waiting for a response. Great customer service...
1/4/2014 10:43 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.