Sandberg/More Cowbell/Evangeline Merger = DONE Topic

Yes please.
12/7/2013 11:10 PM
Lets get this season on the road with this merger.
12/8/2013 3:07 AM
Agreed Campbell.  they probably needed even more time to do it, so making us do these posts put the honus on us isntead of them, and gives them more time to dick around...
12/8/2013 8:55 AM
In all fairness to WIS. The reason for this is because I had a commissioner contact me saying to merge his world, and it was discovered about two days later that he did NOT have support from his members. Someone sent a ticket asking if a merger could be forced on everyone without support. Hence this exercise.

Of course they could have  asked for this a LONG time ago, and super retarded how they acted like we should have already known to do this.

"Finally, can you send us forum thread where this has been discussed so we can verify and inform the group?"

Because as you can plainly see it is listed here among what's needed to be ready...

Here's what's needed to merge worlds:
  • Need exactly 32 owners of franchises willing to move from predefined set of worlds
  • Need near unanimous approval from owners in worlds considering the merge that a merger is desired
  • Need even alignment across two leagues and four divisions. This includes making sure cities are eligible for the region.
  • New commissioner to run the merger and world after merger
  • Communication with Customer Support via this commissioner

12/8/2013 10:05 AM (edited)
Between the two of us mchalesarmy we have ensured that all of the requirements weretaken care of ad nauseum such that we didn't need a forum for communication. The only rule that has slowed us down is the lack of compliance by WIS on the last one, the ONLY requirement they are responsible for. This is where the problem lies with HBD. Sim hockey CS was never an issue when I commished a dynasty there. This forum is unnecessary because WE have kept the group well informed which is why every owner still has a team in their respective leagues waiting for them to get it done. We have made it easy for them and they would know that if they would have bothered to check my last CS response I sent the day you made this forum. But, of course, they haven't. They have no clue how to donthis with any efficiency. All they needed to do was post a message in the merging leagues and check if the teams were there. Done. Waste of time.
12/8/2013 11:53 AM (edited)
guidry07 in Evangeline has confirmed by sitemail
12/8/2013 2:45 PM
Confirmations from jwrap (Evangeline), mmt0315 (More Cowbell) by sitemail.
12/8/2013 9:53 PM
Posted by mchalesarmy on 12/8/2013 10:05:00 AM (view original):
In all fairness to WIS. The reason for this is because I had a commissioner contact me saying to merge his world, and it was discovered about two days later that he did NOT have support from his members. Someone sent a ticket asking if a merger could be forced on everyone without support. Hence this exercise.

Of course they could have  asked for this a LONG time ago, and super retarded how they acted like we should have already known to do this.

"Finally, can you send us forum thread where this has been discussed so we can verify and inform the group?"

Because as you can plainly see it is listed here among what's needed to be ready...

Here's what's needed to merge worlds:
  • Need exactly 32 owners of franchises willing to move from predefined set of worlds
  • Need near unanimous approval from owners in worlds considering the merge that a merger is desired
  • Need even alignment across two leagues and four divisions. This includes making sure cities are eligible for the region.
  • New commissioner to run the merger and world after merger
  • Communication with Customer Support via this commissioner

Why would a commissioner contact you about merging their world? I'm still trying to figure out how you're connected to any of these threads or worlds.
12/8/2013 10:04 PM
I support this.
12/9/2013 8:08 AM
More Cowbell was the FIRST world to start a thread. THAT is the thread YOU GUYS posted in to get with Joey Belle and Regulars. 

SURELY you are aware that they have HAD SUPPORT FOR OVER 6 WEEKS now.

From Sandberg, perhaps THIS is sufficient. I sure don't feel like having to comb through more pages for these three worlds as all of this was done back in the BEGINNING of NOVEMBER:

marlinsfan76 Green Sox 11/12/2013 6:55 AM so we actually only have 19 (we lost another team): so 14 yes, 1 abstain, 1 no, 1 quasi-no, so only two people didnt vote.

12/9/2013 8:44 AM
I support this merger!! Let get rolling!
12/9/2013 9:06 AM
Sandberg supports this merger. All owners have already voted and been aware of the details of this merger, and have been ready for awhile. The owners that did not want to merge already left. Everyone left in Sandberg is in full support of this merger. Time to roll.
12/9/2013 9:13 AM
MERGE THE DAMN LEAGUES!
12/9/2013 9:15 AM
merge
12/9/2013 10:56 AM
I support a merger
12/9/2013 12:59 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Sandberg/More Cowbell/Evangeline Merger = DONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.