In all fairness to WIS. The reason for this is because I had a commissioner contact me saying to merge his world, and it was discovered about two days later that he did NOT have support from his members. Someone sent a ticket asking if a merger could be forced on everyone without support. Hence this exercise.
Of course they could have asked for this a LONG time ago, and super retarded how they acted like we should have already known to do this.
"Finally, can you send us forum thread where this has been discussed so we can verify and inform the group?"
Because as you can plainly see it is listed here among what's needed to be ready...
Here's what's needed to merge worlds:
- Need exactly 32 owners of franchises willing to move from predefined set of worlds
- Need near unanimous approval from owners in worlds considering the merge that a merger is desired
- Need even alignment across two leagues and four divisions. This includes making sure cities are eligible for the region.
- New commissioner to run the merger and world after merger
- Communication with Customer Support via this commissioner
12/8/2013 10:05 AM (edited)