The WIBL is a 24 team progressive looking for one owner for 2003.  WIBL is a great progressive with lots of active and dedicated owners.  17 of our owners have been with for 10+ seasons.  I am offering a free to anyone that is interested in joining.  Play the 2003 season for free, you will see that the WIBL is a great league.  The Minnesota franchise has a good core of young players to build around.  Their roster includes :

C Jason Kendell
1B Derek Lee
2B Mark Grudzielank
SS Juan Uribe
3B David Bell
3B Todd Zeile
OF Jay Payton
OF Geoff Jenkins
OF Carl Crawford
DH Dimtri Young
OF Jack Cust
SS Julio Lugo
2B Alex Cintron
C Geronimo Gil
3B Herb Perry

P Paul Byrd
P Dan Haren
P CC Sabathia
P Jeff Weaver
P Jimmy Haynes
P Jeff D'Amico
P LaTroy Hawkins
P Ricardo Rincon
P Zach Day
P Garry Knots
P Brian Fuentes

You can keep up to 25 players.  Minnesota has all their drafts picks and picks 3rd in each round.  Sitemail or post if you are interested in taking over the Minnesota franchise.  Feel free to ask any questions as well.

12/15/2013 10:46 PM (edited)
The 2003 draft has begun.  Minnesota has selected P Dan Haren.  If anyone wants to take over this loaded team, you can play for free in 2003.  Sitemail or post if interested.
12/15/2013 10:46 PM
Play the team for free in 2003.  Simple as that, no commitments required.  If you want to run the team, I will send control over to you.  This team is loaded and ready to compete.
12/18/2013 10:55 AM
Great.  Our draft just ended and the season will start after Christmas.  I will ask admin to transfer the team to you.
12/21/2013 2:16 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.