This will be my first season, what do I need? Topic

I know I need roster space so will anyone place a transfer bid on the player below:
http://whatifsports.com/soccer/PlayerProfile/Ratings.aspx?pid=732561&section=Ratings

Can anyone tell me how to release players?
12/9/2013 11:50 AM
First of all, you need to move this discussion to your World Chat. Your players exist only within your world, we can't interact with them out here.

Second, you can't release players. You have to wait for their contracts to expire. Which is why you're trying to transfer players to other teams.

First season is always an eat your dirt proposition. Pick up a few players who may be useful to you down the road, invest money in your stadium as much as possible so you can accrue cash. Don't renew any existing player contracts unless they have real potential. At the start of your second season you want to have a minimal roster, with boatloads of cash. That's when you really begin your build.

Your first season measure of success should just be to beat up on AI teams and compete with any other new owners in your league.
And spend time learning the players, what kind of players you want to go after when you can.

12/9/2013 3:54 PM
This will be my first season, what do I need? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.