Wow, I've been really busy at work and just realized the time for exhibition games has passed. Either I missed the reminder notice of when it is time to do this or WIS could do a better job of posting a schedule for EVERYTHING..
12/13/2013 8:48 AM
I have never seen a reminder / message about exhibition games from WIS, except where another coach has requested one (and then you get the "in game" email.) 
12/13/2013 8:52 AM

So my thought of having a message/reminder would be a good thing. It shouldn't be too difficult to post a complete schedule of events that take place once a season rolls over to the next one. When do the exhibition games start? I am still unaware of that start time. If they can be played when Recruiting starts they why not include that info when we get informed of recruiting start time. Seems way to simple not to be done and it would help us Newbies stay informed to all the events that take place. 

12/13/2013 4:46 PM
When you get "It is the most wonderful time of the year" message. That is your tip off that it is time.
12/13/2013 5:10 PM
They have a calendar in HD...
12/13/2013 5:13 PM
Posted by fermor332002 on 12/13/2013 5:10:00 PM (view original):
When you get "It is the most wonderful time of the year" message. That is your tip off that it is time.
And why say "It is the most wonderful time of the year" ???
Why not say the time for "Recruiting and Exhibition games starts on whatever day that would be" ???  Is that too clear of a message. Sorry! I don't understand the reason for being vague. Anytime you make something NOT clear to new owners you just frustrate them. That is not how to get more/new owners to play.
12/13/2013 6:01 PM (edited)
I know its frustrating.  I missed it my first year.  Just don't let it get ya too frustrated.  Its not gonna make or break your season.
12/13/2013 6:43 PM
They have a thing called the help section that tells you everything you need to know. I read it and I never missed anything. The problem with the world today is everyone wants everything spoon fed to them instead of taking the time to learn. Try reading. I know it's a novel concept LOL.
12/13/2013 8:56 PM
Posted by bheid408 on 12/13/2013 6:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by fermor332002 on 12/13/2013 5:10:00 PM (view original):
And why say "It is the most wonderful time of the year" ???
Why not say the time for "Recruiting and Exhibition games starts on whatever day that would be" ???  Is that too clear of a message. Sorry! I don't understand the reason for being vague. Anytime you make something NOT clear to new owners you just frustrate them. That is not how to get more/new owners to play.
I really don't give a s()t. Just giving you the facts. If you don't like it get a hold of MGMT and ***** them out.
12/13/2013 9:13 PM
Posted by rlslmshdy on 12/13/2013 6:43:00 PM (view original):
I know its frustrating.  I missed it my first year.  Just don't let it get ya too frustrated.  Its not gonna make or break your season.
I actually didn't miss it my first year but missed it this year, (2nd). For some reason I thought it came right after recruiting was over. That's why a CLEAR message of everything would be better. I'm just p*ssed that my players didn't get the improvement from playing the exhibition games.
12/13/2013 9:39 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.