I have a team in this league, and I simply cannot do it justice. The team is one game out of first, and looking good.The team is the KC Max's. I will transfer the team over to you. We are currently playing the 2003 season.
12/15/2013 3:11 PM
I will take the team pfattkatt - I have a feeling it is my old team in that league which I had to leave when I got overwhelmed with work a while back. Commissioner? Is this okay ? 
12/15/2013 7:00 PM
italyprof, it is indeed your old team.

I'm sure it would be okay with our commish (oram13), but at the moment he's not around as he recently informed us he'd be away from WIS for a couple of weeks.  As I recall, once a league is under way you need both the owner giving up the team and the commish to send in a ticket for a transfer.  So pfattkatt can do that now, but you would (probably) still have to wait for oram13.

Anyway, welcome back, italyprof.  And pfattkatt, sorry to see you go.  I hope you're feeling well.
12/16/2013 1:54 AM
thanks, craz, But I really am having a hard time doing anything. Since Sept 4, things have spiraled down hill. Imay be back, but I am considering giving the game a rest after the teams I already have finish their seasons.
12/16/2013 2:13 AM
Oram and I have djscussed this via site mail. I do not believe he would have any dificulties with this team transfer
12/16/2013 2:17 AM
In that case I will take it. I know that actually you need the new owner to also send admin a ticket accepting transfer as well. I will let them know my availability. 

pfattkatt, get well soon and completely and come back to all these leagues. Thanks crazystengel.
12/16/2013 5:03 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.