Well...here I come once again to the Progressive League Classifieds with hat in hand...

Whether you're an experienced progressive league owner or someone looking to gain progressive league experience, the SDB Memorial League currently has 1 team available (Boston - Fenway Park - an AL team using the DH) for the 1995 season - check out the roster below 

The SDB is a long standing 20 team single seasonprogressive league that started with the 1962 season - this will be the league's 34th season!

League rules include a requirement of 40 wins by during theseason to qualify for for the weighted 4 team lottery for the first pick in Round 1 - draft order is determined by the Game 120 stadnings

Teams are required to maintain a staff of 1200 IPs throughout the season with a 1 draft slot penalty for each 50 innings under 1200

There is a supplemental AAA draft with 3 selected players NOT eligible to become keepers

No limit on keepers (up to 25)

We use the DH for the AL only

Players without a current season, but with a future season, may be placed on the IR...no limit on number of players who may be on the IR

No WW

No computer generated AAA players may be used

If you have any questions about the league, please sitemail me

If you would like to claim the team, just post your claim and/or sitemail me

Thanks for looking.....
12/17/2013 12:54 PM (edited)

1995 New York  – Shea Stadium

Picks 9th in the 1995 draft

24 potential keepers – 1 draft pick for each less than 25 players

C- Darren Daulton, Tony Eusibio

1B – Wally Joiner

2B – Roberto Alomar, Lou Whitaker

SS – Kevin Stocker, Kurt Abbott

3B – Matt Williams, Kevin Young

OF – Jim Eisenreich, Tory O’Leary, Chuck Carr, Kevin Bass, Andre Dawson, Alex Cole  

P – Chuck Finley, Charles Nagy, Jamie Moyer, Robb Nen, Jeff Shaw, Jesse Orosco, Dennis Cook, Chuck McElroy, Mike Timlin

I/R – Cal Eldred P (1995), Rick Reed P (1997)

12/17/2013 12:10 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.