When a coach says "Thanks for the call on X" Topic

I'm trying to get better, especially in the recruiting aspect. One of the things I do is call the coach instead of calling the recruit. With a coach, I'll always get an answer.

The downside, I guess, is that when the coach responds, sometimes I'll get: "Thanks for the call to chat about 'Recruit X'." Then the coach goes right into what offensive and defensive philosophies and that's it.

No real inkling into the interest level of the player. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? Should I try to go after these players? Are they able to be pulled down?

Or, do I just need to call the recruit in these spots? Just curious.

Thanks.
12/19/2013 10:32 AM
you can recruit him normally.  he doesn't need to be pulled down
12/19/2013 10:50 AM
That message means he's immediately recruitable.  He may still be on the level above you in the search results, but you don't need to pull down.  You can send HVs or whatever you want right away.
12/19/2013 10:52 AM
Thank you kindly.
12/19/2013 10:57 AM
no, no, no, thank you.
12/19/2013 10:57 AM
Thank you to all, and to all, a good night!
12/21/2013 3:05 AM
When a coach says "Thanks for the call on X" Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.