Changing DI Jobs Topic

I have been at UA, Little Rock for the past nine seasons. We have made a post season tourney 7 of the 9 seasons with 5 of them being the National Tournament which includes the last 3 in a row. There are some job opportunities that are open in a couple of the bigger conferences. The question that I have is based on the advice section where you can apply for jobs. Most of them say that the new job would be a step backwards. Wouldn't taking over a job in one of the top conferences be better than staying at one of the lower or mid-major schools, playing most of your conference games against SIMs?
12/19/2013 2:50 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. You'll see a change in loyalty and rep(?), but it'll be back to A+/A+ in a few seasons.
12/19/2013 5:53 PM
Congrats on the ASU job, rajunrhino.  You've done an outstanding job at UALR and I know you will carry that success to ASU.
12/20/2013 12:25 PM
Changing DI Jobs Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.