oriole - support ticket help Topic

It has now been a month since the original tickets were submitted.  Is anyone working on GD?
1/12/2014 1:52 PM
Its winter break
1/12/2014 3:11 PM
I'd venture to guess they don't know the answers...
1/12/2014 9:29 PM
A ticket I had opened for a month today was finally responded to.
1/17/2014 12:45 PM
Hello, thank you for calling Whatifsports.  My name is Peggy!  ;)

1/17/2014 11:36 PM (edited)
I still have 8 open tickets and we're closing in on two months.  Anyone there?
2/1/2014 8:32 PM
I came back here after a 4 year hiatus and a lot has changed. Some things for the better and some not so much. I remember never having to wait long after sending in support tickets. I was looking at some of my old support tickets and they used to be damn good. Ahh the good old days when we could rename our freshman duplicate named players.

2/1/2014 8:58 PM
I have two open tickets for over a week, and have yet to hear anything.  I can tolerate the flaws in the game, if we actually had a developer that cared enough to communicate simple updates on a routine basis.  It's not like this message to communicate more is something new.  It's a constant ask throughout the boards. 

Either 1) Oriole has been moved to other projects and GD is something he's spending very limited time against, or 2) he's in over his head and doesn't know "what" to provide updates against. 

While not a SW developer, my job deals in projects with milestones and deadlines with both internal and external customers.  Communication is CRITICAL to the success of my company's projects.  Oriole's silence is both disappointing and baffling. 

GD, can we get a developer that has as much passion and enjoyment for this game as the coaches that play???  Step up Oriole, or give this to someone that actually cares!
2/2/2014 12:29 AM
Posted by zerfo on 1/17/2014 11:36:00 PM (view original):
Hello, thank you for calling Whatifsports.  My name is Peggy!  ;)

This is to much. LOL
2/2/2014 10:10 AM
Update:  After almost three months, I still have 8 pending tickets.

This is pretty ridiculous.  It's not like they're spending their time fixing the engine.
3/9/2014 12:52 PM
That's an abhorrent way to treat customers. Have you sent in any new notifications to remind them of the tickets?
3/9/2014 3:21 PM
The SLB side of things isn't any better. Months go by without any response to direct questions via the forums or tickets.
I suggest a boycott of anymore new purchases for any of the games played on this site until they start to respond on a regular basis. Not only is it NOT good for business to ignore your customers but it is just plain rude!
3/9/2014 3:29 PM
I have also have tickets open for weeks unanswered.  If there is no game guide, and nobody responding in the forums, they should be receptive to tickets! 
3/9/2014 5:31 PM
They wanted information on why I thought SIMS were stronger and I sent several games where teams barely beat SIMS or lost. In all instances the human team was far superior to the SIM. Its been a month since I sent the response with no response from them. I've seen the response WIS have given as to why you lose to a SIM, but I think it is complete BS.
3/9/2014 5:49 PM
Just for reference, I had a ticket regarding an offensive forum post responded to in a matter of a week or so.
3/9/2014 5:52 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
oriole - support ticket help Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.