Lasorda-WS To Roll, 32 Returning-Try Us Next Year Topic

We just finished another successful campaign with kelly_mccann winning it all. Congrats agin, kelly!

We are a world that has unusual stability. The past 5 seasons we have averaged 2 days of recruiting before we roll. Last year it was 12 hours. All 32 teams have committed to coming back for Season 29. However, sometimes teams change their minds at the last minute.

If you would like a shot at joining our HBD world, please send me a site mail or sign up below. Once you are vetted it will be first come, first served. Thanks for considering us.

12/20/2013 2:26 PM

We filled BEFORE the roll. Quick rolls are the norm in Lasorda where peace , harmony, brotherhood and stiff competition are the cornerstones. Remember this whenever you have a chance to join this top tier world. If you want to be put on a waiting list now for NEXT season--1 full season away--drop me a site mail and I'll contact you for the next opening.

12/23/2013 2:18 PM
Well done commish and everyone else for getting your enrollments finalized. We rolled with zero openings once more!      
12/23/2013 3:34 PM
In no time flat!
12/23/2013 6:27 PM

Thanks Guys!

12/24/2013 2:45 PM
Lasorda-WS To Roll, 32 Returning-Try Us Next Year Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.