Parallel Progressive League WAITLIST for Season 5 Topic

The PPL is entering season 5 and we may need to replace a team. and the following team has become available. The team will officially become available late in the day on December 26 if the previous season owner is not able to enter his team. Rules are below - I will post the roster once the team is officially available. If you are interested, you can post here on a waitlist

Rules:
The PPL is a player progressive league where each player progresses 1 season at a time through their career. The league has a $52million cap so you manage your team accordingly has players progress through their career and change salary. One of the things that makes this league unique is that the player pool is run in parallel through each conference - so the player pool is shared between 12 teams, not the typical 24. So East and West will each have one Wilt, one Jordan, etc - so the teams are stacked and allow lots of flexibilty to build teams the way you like.

This team just missed the playoffs by 1 game and another feature of this league is that in the off season draft, teams that did not qualify for the playoffs can select an un drafted player and start him in ANY season of his career. So if you want to draft say, Donyell Marshall, you don't have to suffer through 5-7 years before getting to the good ones.

Post here if interested.  First come first in.
12/24/2013 8:29 AM
I will take it if available
12/25/2013 1:59 PM
you can add me to the list
12/26/2013 5:19 PM
Parallel Progressive League WAITLIST for Season 5 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.