Recruiting a state Mr. Basketball Topic

it means nothing...merely window dressing
12/25/2013 6:50 AM
It would be cool if the award followed them through college. Would be easy to include. I'd be in favor of having all-americans from high school follow in the same suit. I like window dressing. I geek out to window dressing. I seem to only ever have HR all-americans - giant tease to my love of window dressing because they get no historical credit under "awards".
12/25/2013 3:09 PM
Posted by thinair on 12/25/2013 3:09:00 PM (view original):
It would be cool if the award followed them through college. Would be easy to include. I'd be in favor of having all-americans from high school follow in the same suit. I like window dressing. I geek out to window dressing. I seem to only ever have HR all-americans - giant tease to my love of window dressing because they get no historical credit under "awards".
haha. Yeah I am very much the same. I would also be in favor of having all-americans from high school. I rarely see Mr. Basketball recruits at the DII level so I am always intrigued. The only other one I've seen was a PG that ended up having a great Freshman year. I just picked up a C that has all BLUES for his core attributes and a 65 WE. I'll update on how he plays.
12/26/2013 6:46 AM
I signed Mr. Basketball from South Dakota (I think it was SD) to my DII and he's kind of been a bust.  He's a Jr now.
12/28/2013 9:08 AM
Recruiting a state Mr. Basketball Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.