Question about DL offseason length Topic

Hey guys, just work up to a nice long brutal injury to my star player.  He is out for 240 days.  Does anyone know the length of "days" the offseason is?  Trying to see if he is going to get screwed from the injry ending during the offseason BS and not recover his ratings.  We are through day 40 in the regular season (36 games), will he still be hurt when I roll next season so I can get another injury ratings bump?
12/25/2013 4:27 PM
I believe the offseason is 110 days.
12/25/2013 4:43 PM
thanks, so basically he is screwed, he wont recover.
12/25/2013 9:05 PM
thanks I can hope, although if the offseason is 110 days then he will in fact "get better" during the rollover and no longer be injured in the preseason.
12/26/2013 2:48 PM
In this vein, I have my best pitcher down with a LT injury. He has 178 days left. There are 22 days left in the regular season. How many days does the playoff season last? He'll have 132 days with the off season + the remaining regular season. Also there is the preseason That counts too, correct? So is it possible he might be ready by opening day?
12/29/2013 7:30 PM
Pretty sure it's 35 if the series goes 7.   That's removing the placeholder days.

12/30/2013 8:28 AM
Question about DL offseason length Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.