SimLeague Baseball Update Topic

Last update Dec 26, 2013.

Over/Under on next update?. I am going with March 30, 2014.

2/2/2014 1:50 AM
Over.  I'll take Tax Day, April 15.
2/2/2014 11:46 AM
Posted by cuppie1 on 2/2/2014 11:46:00 AM (view original):
Over.  I'll take Tax Day, April 15.
What year?
2/2/2014 2:22 PM
Thanksgiving.
2/2/2014 5:10 PM
They better do something pretty quickly to give this atrophying sim a boost -- including getting rid of the arbitrary skew toward batting (just statistically bring down the very highest curves of the greatest pitchers' years a tiny tiny bit and finally figure out something to get rid of the dead-ball pitchers' advantage, at least as an option.)
2/3/2014 3:12 PM
Posted by italyprof on 2/2/2014 5:10:00 PM (view original):
Thanksgiving.
What Year?
2/3/2014 8:31 PM
I'll take the Bronco's to win outright.
2/4/2014 11:00 AM
They could at least give us another credit for still being so patient.
2/4/2014 12:48 PM
While Tom's update at the end of last year gave us a glimmer of hope for an update, the reality of it all is that nothing has changed recently.  

I submitted a ticket on February 9 and here it is, 1 full month later, and they have not responded to it yet.

Seriously? Your customers aren't any more important than that?
I understand that an update can take time and even have major delays but responding to customers should be front and center.
3/9/2014 11:37 AM
I still have an open ticket from JAN 7th.
3/9/2014 12:01 PM
I find it totally unacceptable. How long are we going to let them treat us like this?
I suggest it is time for a complete boycott of any new purchases for any games on this site until they begin to respond on at least a weekly basis to questions in the forums and tickets.

I am starting my boycott today. Who's with me?
3/9/2014 3:32 PM
I empathize, but cannot join your boycott.  Virtually all the leagues in which I now play are long-running themes, and my loyalty to those owners outweighs how ticked off I am at this site.
3/9/2014 4:45 PM
I am with pinotfan -

if all of the leagues that I play in joined the boycott, then yes, I would be there.  

But all in all, I love the game that we have now.  Would I like to see all the features we were promised?  Absolutely.  But am I ready to quit it altogether, no...at least not yet.  
3/9/2014 9:07 PM
WIS is such a small portion of FOX's business that a boycott is unlikely to produce the desired result. It is more likely to cause them to drop support completely because the site will no longer be financially viable. I think we're tiptoeing that line already. A boycott would also frustrate the many users who enjoy the game, outdated though it may be. Enjoy the game in it's current state as long as you can, leave when it's no longer fun (or not worth your money), and be pleasantly surprised if they ever get around to the mythical update.
3/10/2014 2:28 PM
Agree with pinotfan, chargingryno and mattedesa-

This is such an elective activity as opposed to anything else.  The enjoyment and participation is based on relationships with fellow owners than with admins and owners.  The gratification comes from that fraternity, enjoyed solely on those merits. 
Boycott Burgerking?  Hell yeah!    
Seaworld?  Likely...
how about boycotting Abercrombie & Fitch!
for now I'll be content untill $12.95 per team becomes unbearable.  Take heart beheid408.  WiS life is not that bad
3/12/2014 4:25 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...8 Next ▸
SimLeague Baseball Update Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.