My 4 faves so far:
1. tarheel1991- Wilt, Payton, B. Barry (Wilt).
2. felonius- Howard, Walton, Drexler (rebounds, defense, rebounds. Could be a division winner, unless you end up in tarheel's division).
3. mikee1- C. Paul, Camby, Mourning (efficient scoring, assists, defense. Mourning will foul out more often than you like and could be a better rebounder, but I like the squad).
4. malone9975- LeBron, Chandler, Amare (This is by far the most efficient scoring team in the league so far. I like the Chandler and Amare pairing in the paint and they fit well with LeBron. Amare will foul out too often as I've found out a couple of times, but he'll get his points in the process).
Close runners up:
1. badja- Karl, Donyell, Penny
2. vancem- Magic, McHale
3. myself- Robinson, Billups, Serge
My 4 least faves so far (sorry boys):
1. banditone- Bird, Barros, Connie (Barros? You could have got him in the 6th if you wanted him that bad. Followed by Connie? He wasn't even drafted last year. On track for 25 wins, max).
2. thomcat- Gilmore, Ewing, Frazier (Ewing after Artis? It's likely not a bad combo, but I wouldn't have gone that direction. This team could surprise me and win 35 games).
3. iccoachb- Jordan, Love, Curry (Love went in the 4th last year. Could have picked up someone else in the 2nd that would have complimented Jordan better. Curry in the 3rd is where he likely belongs; but I don't like him on your squad. Now you have 16 usg points already and a terrible defender in the post).
4. maglor1- Rodman, Nance (Why oh why did you take Nance? You already had a SF. You'll probably field a decent squad, but I feel you wasted a pick on Nance).