Crash Davis--1 Team Open--FREE $25 GIFT CARD Topic

THE TEAMS

No song and dance about what a great world this is, what fantastic chat we have or that we are giving away a 

FREE SEASON

or  what a great guy the commissioner is--even though that's

ALL TRUE!

But you want the teams without all the bs. Here they are:

NL

Chicago  (80-82)     This team drafts at #18     Taken by cbriese

Las Vegas  (67-95)     This team holds down the #5 draft slot.     Taken by canesfan4369

We are now filled. Try us next season. Thanks!

Interested? We're looking for owners with at least 5 years HBD experience. Please send sitemail to:

sermonauthor

And if you like to get involved with your HBD worlds, come visit our blog :

(click here)   THE CRASH PAD 

1/1/2014 2:22 PM (edited)

THE CONTEST

The contest, in a nutshell, goes like this:

We have a $25 WIS Gift Card to give away to the new owner whose team shows the most improvement from Season 21 to Season 22.

• Only new owners--that is, owners who were not in Crash Davis at any point last season, are eligible to win.

• Ties will be broken according to HBD tiebreakers. 

• There are 2 teams to fill and we filled 2 others immediately following the World Series. So we have four teams competing for the prize. That's a one in four shot at bringing home the bacon for those of you with pocket calculators.

So come join us and win an easy FREE SEASON

12/28/2013 7:15 PM (edited)

PRIVATE WORLD RULES

(The short version)

1. Crash Davis is overseen by the Commissioner and governed by a representative 5 owner Executive Committee

2. Anti-tanking rules:

No back-to-back 100 loss seasons
No 120 loss seasons
Prospect budget must not exceed ML player spending in any season

3. Minor leagues must be maintained.

4. Personal attacks on any chat forum will not be tolerated.

These rules carry details and penalties which can be read under Crash Davis Private World Rules

12/28/2013 6:25 AM (edited)
I'd take Chicago
12/27/2013 9:05 PM
You can't get no satisfaction
Unless you join the league with all the action
'Cause you'll try and you'll try and you'll try and you'll try           25% Chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate
you can't get no, You can't get no

When your playin' HBD.
And a man posts in the forums
Tellin" you how great his league will be                                      25% Chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate       
But he can't be a man cause he doesn't play
In Crash Davis like me...

You can't get no.. oh no, no, no
Hey, hey, hey, that's what I say

Join Crash Davis. The only league officially sponsored by The Rolling Stones.

BTW. 25% chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate

12/29/2013 10:00 AM (edited)
There are three things that a Man Needs

Sex, Food and Fantasy Baseball

Not that Wimpy Fantasy baseball where you draft real players and it is no longer fun because the pre rankings are accurate enough to make even the biggest baseball moron good at drafting. NO NO NO THIs Fantasy baseball is what real men play because you must use your wits and brains.

So Join CRASH DAVIS and get your Fix of one of the 3 things a man needs. (You are on your own for the other two, Crash Davis does not supply those anymore since our Pimping hand was broken by the police;)
12/29/2013 10:00 AM
I have been only in the league for one season, but I could tell it is one of the top leagues in HBD. Great commissioner and not a lot of turnover, so it is not a long wait for the next season to start. If I wasn't already in the league it would be one that I would look into joining.
12/29/2013 2:21 PM
Ill take Vegas
12/29/2013 4:33 PM
Join Crash and lets get this world rolling!!!! Sermon is a fantastic commish....  Great world chat as well....   Contact sermon for details!!!
12/29/2013 9:53 PM
Man that ball got outta here in a hurry. I mean anything travels that far oughta have a damn stewardess on it, don't you think?

Join today and you can go just as far.
12/30/2013 3:54 PM
Good world, good group of guys. And hey, a free gift card! What are you waiting for?
12/30/2013 4:26 PM
Seahawks are good. So is Crash Davis!
12/30/2013 6:06 PM
One more and we roll. Who's gonna fill the last spot?
12/30/2013 10:28 PM
Come join us, when you do , you can let the fungus on your shower shoes grow back,
12/31/2013 4:48 AM
O Where O Where is the final brave soul to pick up the last available team in Crash Davis?  

Why join Crash you might ask, Just see Sermonauthor below and realize he is basically giving away the season.  How many league Czars put their money and sim credits where their mouth is?  Not enough, he and several long time owners ensured that this league not only overcame a handful of toxic owners to have a well run league last season.  

Still not enough, this league is responsible for my first post ever - and you don't have to let fungus grow in your shower shoes! 

12/31/2013 7:22 AM
12 Next ▸
Crash Davis--1 Team Open--FREE $25 GIFT CARD Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.