All Time Fun-To-Play-With Team Topic

if interested the John Feinstein book The Punch is a great read that casts light on that incident and reveals Kermit to be a decent human being, and a little tragic (in fact you could say that Rudy came out a little better from the incident than Kermit did all things considered)
2/25/2014 11:31 AM
Thank you for the recommendation!   I'll have to look at that sometime...
2/25/2014 10:36 PM
Posted by dream76 on 2/25/2014 10:20:00 AM (view original):
Posted by hboms on 2/19/2014 11:40:00 AM (view original):
White Chocolate
Ginobili
Vince Carter
Blake Griffin
Shawn Kemp

bench:
Stephen Curry
Ron Artest for the random drama/potential for ugliness
Vlade Divac
Webber

This got me thinking...

All-time-psycho-dirty-nutjob-drama team

Rasheed Wallace
Dennis Rodman
Ron Artest
Stephen Jackson
White Chocolate

Bench
Demarcus Cousins
Kenyon Martin
Bill Laimbeer
Xavier McDaniel
Latrell Spreewell
Delonte West
Calvin Murphy

4th paragraph in ESPN's recap of tonight's Rockets game... LOL.

DeMarcus Cousins had 16 points and six rebounds for the Kings before getting ejected for vehemently arguing with an official in the third quarter. He picked up his NBA-leading 14th and 15th technical fouls.

2/26/2014 1:09 AM
Is it the 16th T that gets a 1-game suspension? I remember my man Sheed getting a suspension for getting T'ed up too much, but I can't remember the exact number. I think it's either 15 or 16, so Cousins will get suspended in the very near future.
2/26/2014 8:25 AM
Posted by hoopsdude on 2/26/2014 8:25:00 AM (view original):
Is it the 16th T that gets a 1-game suspension? I remember my man Sheed getting a suspension for getting T'ed up too much, but I can't remember the exact number. I think it's either 15 or 16, so Cousins will get suspended in the very near future.

I guess when you have 'other transgressions', you don't even need to track the Tech count... ;)

The NBA suspended Sacramento Kings center DeMarcus Cousins for one game and fined him $20,000 on Thursday for punching an opposing player and verbally abusing an official in a game earlier this week.

The league suspended Cousins for punching Houston Rockets guard Patrick Beverley in the stomach with 9:44 remaining in the first quarter of the Kings' 129-103 loss on Tuesday night in Sacramento. Cousins was fined for verbally abusing official Courtney Kirkland and failing to leave the court in a timely manner after an ejection with 8:21 remaining in the third quarter.

2/27/2014 5:35 PM
Posted by dream76 on 2/25/2014 10:20:00 AM (view original):
Posted by hboms on 2/19/2014 11:40:00 AM (view original):
White Chocolate
Ginobili
Vince Carter
Blake Griffin
Shawn Kemp

bench:
Stephen Curry
Ron Artest for the random drama/potential for ugliness
Vlade Divac
Webber

This got me thinking...

All-time-psycho-dirty-nutjob-drama team

Rasheed Wallace
Dennis Rodman
Ron Artest
Stephen Jackson
White Chocolate

Bench
Demarcus Cousins
Kenyon Martin
Bill Laimbeer
Xavier McDaniel
Latrell Spreewell
Delonte West
Calvin Murphy

Where's my boy, Starbury?
3/27/2014 7:18 PM
Cousins is the biggest headcase in the entire league, if he wasn't in the NBA he'd be dead or in jail. IMO he has Borderline Personality Disorder. You should have seen him lose it in that Rockets game, he was pretty close to going after the ref. Someday he will go "pop" for good. Great talent, but if I were any of the other 29 NBA teams you couldn't give him to me for free.
3/28/2014 10:11 AM
◂ Prev 123
All Time Fun-To-Play-With Team Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.