Gibson filled...thank you. Topic

Filled....Thank you.
1/11/2014 9:15 AM (edited)
$10 GC for signing on...additional $5 GC for re-signing the following season.

Gibson has 4 (possibly 5) openings and is serious about getting them filled.  We will give you a $10 WIS Gift Certificate immediately upon joining the league and give you another $5 GC when you re-sign with us the following season.  Contact me with info about our league...we are headed to season 31 and still have retained 9 original owners and MANY other long time owners from what was a public world for many seasons.  YOU WILL NOT DO BETTER.
1/10/2014 8:42 AM (edited)
I've been in this league from the start of HBD and it is the best as far as owners getting along and lack of shenanigans.  If you are looking for a long term league to put your foot it, then there is no better place.
1/5/2014 7:20 AM
I've been in this league from the start and I can't imagine playing in any other league. It's full of great owners and a strong commissioner. Join us!
1/5/2014 3:06 PM
I am one of the original owners in the league.  I have dropped down to only two teams currently, and if I could only keep one of the teams, I would definitely choose this league to keep.  The guys here are awesome.
1/5/2014 10:33 PM
Team 1: (AL)  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile 

Last Season: 61-101
Draft Pick: 3
Summary: This team was a perennial contender but has been rebuilding the last 3 seasons. Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Travis Fyhrie  and  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Jair Mercado  are the players of note in the majors, they can traded for prospects that could join  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Glendon Gload the #3 overall pick this season. This team also only has $39.6m committed pre-arb. Its a rebuild thats already started for you.

Team 2: (AL) Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile (Taken)
Last Season: 89-73
Draft Pick: 25
Summary: Another Perrenial contender, this franchise has only had 2 owners in the prior 30 seasons of Gibson. This team is stacked at the top with
Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Yamid Pena , Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Burt Neal, and Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Enrique Nunez and has some depth. $78.9M is pre-arb salary committed with no bad FA contracts, so this team is still in its window. A few trades and FA signings and this team could finally break through.

Team 3: (NL)
Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile (Taken)
Last Season: 76-86
Draft Pick: 14
Summary: This team had a good, long time owner, who might still come back if time permits. This young team has $4.3M pre-arb money committed, and no money committed in FA contracts. It also has young talent in the pipeline like
Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Stephen Blowers, Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Woody Lemon , and probably some more guys I missed.
1/10/2014 9:37 AM (edited)
I was new to this league (and HBD) last year and these guys are truly amazing. They have helped a newbie to learn the ropes! I'm in for the long haul now, my team may be rebuilding at the moment but the payoff will be that much sweeter when I become a perrinial contender!
1/6/2014 1:13 PM
Bump
1/6/2014 7:23 PM
I was new 4 seasons ago, and like djcompulsive found these guy's to be no less than awesome! Every vet owner in this league/world has been very helpful, answering my questions every time I needed help and never making me feel quite as dumb as they must have thought I was at times! (LOL) Seriously, I hope to play HBD for as long as I'm physically able to and will be in this league as long as I play the game...
1/7/2014 6:22 AM
All new players and veteran HBDers looking for stability and realistic baseball results....this is the league you want to join. The testimonials above are from guys of all experience levels, who've been in the league varying amounts of time. If you want to play a baseball simulation against real competition, without the drama and childish infighting...this is where you want to be.

Our recordbook is not filled with 80+HR, 200+ RBI guys...we work together to manage our league and ensure realism, as much as the game allows. We are coming off one of our most competitive seasons ever and have solid teams, able to compete immediately ready to go.

Sitemail me for info...
1/7/2014 3:43 PM
The final NL team available was 41-40 on the road last yr, better than some playoff teams. A change of scenery may mean a real run this season!
The AL west team went 89-73 last season and made the playoffs!
The AL east team is a strong rebuild with a high draft choice and a lot of young talent! 

3 teams available...3 strong choices...Let's Play Ball!!!

1/8/2014 8:18 AM
2 AL Teams left, one contender and one rebuild thats already started (#3 pick this season).
1/9/2014 1:14 PM
Both AL teams remaining are worth having. One is playoff ready and a WS contender, the other is maybe one year away from the playoffs, but could be in this year with the right kind of management. Very similar to my team the first year I was in this world...and my first year in HBD! 
1/9/2014 10:22 PM
Let's get this done!
1/10/2014 11:18 AM
Gibson filled...thank you. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.