mid-major to power conf. Topic

I noticed in Iba, a group of the best coaches broke away and all jumped to a mid-major to try and see if they could turn it to a top conf.Im not a top coach, but would be willing to try this if others would join.I noticed the WCC only has one coach.11 openings.Would need at least a few of the PAC 10 big boys to join so we would have a fighting chance on the west coast.Love to see the drayers, blaank, mully, doogan ect.ect all in the same mid-major.....Any interest?

1/4/2014 1:42 PM

How 'bout we do it in the Mountain West instead? I'm already there.
1/4/2014 8:28 PM
Yeah, Mountain West seems to make a lot of sense to me. There's already some really good owners there that would only get better with a few more top guys. We're consistently the top conference after the big ones...just need a little bit more.
1/4/2014 10:17 PM
+1
1/4/2014 11:33 PM
Man I'm struggling to get Vandy into the top half of the SEC, I'm not what I once was.
1/4/2014 11:52 PM
Would love to try it, but couldn't bear to leave my beloved Tide. Besides, without that A+ to lean on these days, I might not make it :)
1/5/2014 3:18 AM

I think one of the keys in the other world was they picked Conference USA which has team spread out across the country.   That allowed the top coaches in the conference to not have to compete against each other for the top recruits.  I think the WCC would be tough since there are only a limited number of decent recruits to go around.

1/5/2014 9:57 AM
Thanks for mentioning me but I don't think I'm interested.  It's a decent idea and I might be up for it I was in a bunch of worlds and had a few D1 teams, but I want to stay in a power conference in this world
1/5/2014 9:50 PM
Was just throwing it out there. Guess I just get bored with my team.Been stuck behind drayer for to long.:-)
1/6/2014 1:10 AM
:) All part of our evil plan...
1/6/2014 10:46 AM
Come join us in the MWC! New Mexico is a nice opening...
1/7/2014 4:40 PM
We sure do need some coaches in the Sunbelt.  
1/23/2014 10:30 AM
mid-major to power conf. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.