baby being born tomorrow during recruiting...help! Topic

Hey guys, my wife is being induced tomorrow morning early.  The first recruiting cycle for my world hits at 12 noon.  It's likely I am going to really screw the pooch and not be available to recruit much.  Would anyone be willing to help?

I've got an excel spreadsheet set up with every recruit in my vision, broken up by position, and all GUESS ratings calculated already.  I've identified the 3-4 targets I want to sign for every open scholarship and already sent them AC scouts.  I've even got notifiers on the ones who would have to be sim battles.

11 open scholarships and started out with $37,500.  No real need to sign players who can start right away.  I'm thinking it shouldn't be too terrible difficult.  Most of the recruits I like are inside my 360 and even inside 100. 

Would anyone be able to help?  I'd be willing to send someone a free season.  Just send me a sitemail with your e-mail address and I can send you my info.
1/8/2014 5:05 PM
Wow, way to set your priorities.
1/8/2014 5:08 PM
Haha.  I know, I can't believe I actually made this.
1/8/2014 5:12 PM
I'd do it for free, but your "local" kids are also "local" for my team.  Sorry.

1/8/2014 5:15 PM
I'll do it only if you name the child after one of the recruits.
1/8/2014 8:10 PM
Too funny.
1/8/2014 11:04 PM
LOL  My daughter and my second son  were both born during recruiting..  HOSPITAL  WIFI is great.  NO JOKE.    Priorities MAN!!!  :)
1/8/2014 11:19 PM
congrats tigerpark135 & the Mrs.!!!    Hope you're used to little sleep.  Aren't smart devices great!! I've brought in a couple classes from motel rooms with nothing but my G4 smartphone. Yeah it takes a little more time, but what else you got going on??
1/9/2014 11:09 PM
baby being born tomorrow during recruiting...help! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.