Yatzr Game Analywer in V3.0 Topic

Don't mean to knock on Yatzrs game analyzer because I know a lot of hard work went into it.  But is anyone else noticing that every single pass play is of Medium distance?  Maybe it is just the few teams I have played thus far so I could be wrong?  Kinda just wondering if others are noticing the same pattern or if I am just using it wrong?
1/8/2014 9:23 PM
That has been an issue since 3.0 rolled out. From my understanding it is a play-by-play issue and the way the analyzer interprets it.
1/8/2014 9:51 PM
Posted by dcravey_81 on 1/8/2014 9:51:00 PM (view original):
That has been an issue since 3.0 rolled out. From my understanding it is a play-by-play issue and the way the analyzer interprets it.
What he said. The analyzer is only going to be as good as the info it can get from WIS, and right now the PbP says all the passes are "middle".
1/8/2014 10:22 PM
Yep, totally WIS's fault.  On the bright side, I think I'm gonna start on a new game analyzer that uses the extended pbp soon...
1/8/2014 11:37 PM
Posted by yatzr on 1/8/2014 11:37:00 PM (view original):
Yep, totally WIS's fault.  On the bright side, I think I'm gonna start on a new game analyzer that uses the extended pbp soon...
I need this in a bad way.  Giddyup horsie!!
1/9/2014 9:52 AM
Yatzr, I would love to be able to pull the actual matchup analysis from the advanced PBP when we run this.  Just being able to see what defenders in what positions were covering the offensive player, would help a great deal.  It would also be great to log the route distances from the PBP.
1/9/2014 10:06 AM
Thanks Yatzr.  I will have to add myself to the donor list after the updated version is completed.
1/9/2014 11:07 AM
Im willing to fund the game analyzer update project. Just name the price and i will wife transfer the funds in immediately available US dollars. I'll throw in a few more dollars if i can get naming rights! I can see it now, Yatzr's Game Analyzer Tool brought to you by chalvorson! That has a nice ring to it!
1/9/2014 1:36 PM
Posted by chalvorson on 1/9/2014 1:36:00 PM (view original):
Im willing to fund the game analyzer update project. Just name the price and i will wife transfer the funds in immediately available US dollars. I'll throw in a few more dollars if i can get naming rights! I can see it now, Yatzr's Game Analyzer Tool brought to you by chalvorson! That has a nice ring to it!

Wife transfer?  What kind of operation do you think I'm running here? 

1/9/2014 1:55 PM
Oh, my bad. I mean i can meet you in the seven eleven parking lot with the brown paper bag...just like normal.
1/9/2014 2:10 PM
Posted by yatzr on 1/9/2014 1:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by chalvorson on 1/9/2014 1:36:00 PM (view original):

Wife transfer?  What kind of operation do you think I'm running here? 

Im pretty sure he is trying to trade you his wife for updates. ;-)
1/9/2014 3:41 PM
This is a great thread. 
1/9/2014 4:08 PM
Ok crap! I didnt even notice i said "wife"!! Oh well, my offer still stands! She will understand!
1/9/2014 4:20 PM
Yatzr Game Analywer in V3.0 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.