Very tight with sim Topic

I have a D3 school and am contemplating going after a recruit that is tight with a D2 sim. Any thoughts on how many evals it might take? Is it even possible? I have enough for A LOT of evals.
1/10/2014 10:41 AM
I estimate that being very tight is somewhere in the ballpark of 25 HV's worth of effort.

I don't know how many ST's it'll take to pull him down but if it's 30, you'll still need to do about 15 HV's.

1/10/2014 10:55 AM
I think it should be about like normal, 10-15 SVs.  I would definitely consider waiting for him to drop down, though.  I agree with ~25 HVs on average once he's recruitable.

Sidebar, SVs used to pull down don't "count" for as much as normal SVs.  If you believe 3 SVs=1HV normally, then it's probably something like 10 pulldown SVs=1 HV.
1/10/2014 11:00 AM
Yeah, that much I knew, but I've found that once you get considering on a sim, you can hold off long enough for the sim to recruit addtional players. I've gone from way behind to signing the guy in one cycle by just holding on long enough for the sim to make another push.
1/10/2014 1:58 PM
Very tight with sim Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.