MARCH MADNESS / ALUMNI LEAGUE (full) Topic

Yikes at my division, but there's a few others just as yikesy so looks as fair as you can get it. No sure things. I think I won this last season with Florida (or another college league, not sure) so what the hell. Tip it off! :)
1/26/2014 7:55 PM
Geez. I'm in two Kentucky-Kansas divisions. This should be fun.
1/27/2014 8:38 AM
Hopefully we keep those Kentucky teams.  Haven't heard from cmcafeeky is a while, and he hasn't entered his (overdue) progressive league team yet either.

MAY need 2.

Anyone want to waitlist (even though I know that s*cks)?
1/28/2014 11:26 AM
If cmcafeeky doesn't at least weigh-in by Friday (1/31) at noon, his spots will become available.
1/29/2014 9:35 AM
Unfortunately, it looks like we need to fill 2 spots.

Also, note that Kentucky is now again available.
1/31/2014 11:13 AM
im back and will soon be ready -
I have sent all 3 a message and hope this suffices - apologies for screwing things up-
have had an ordeal with..
misuse of my credit card-
bouncing checks
subsequent shutdown of internet account -
took basketball team out of state and that hindered fixing the problem...
everything has be rectified - and I should be ready very quickly

again sorry for my creating a problem-
sincerest apologies

1/31/2014 1:04 PM
Isn't technology great?  When everything works as it's supposed to - yes, but when there's a problem, it takes 10 times longer to fix.

Glad cmcafeeky is ok and will be joining us soon.
1/31/2014 3:04 PM
Sorry guys, I really messed up. I take full responsibility. I finished my team but forgot to enter it this morning. I see you have found a replacement, I once again apologize.

Sorry I wasted each of your times.

2/5/2014 1:44 PM
◂ Prev 1234
MARCH MADNESS / ALUMNI LEAGUE (full) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.