Wooden Blog Topic

It came across my mind to do a sportsblog.com with wooden updates. updates would come as often as possible with top games and top 25 action This would sorta be like an ESPN page (or so I hope) I was just looking for someone to cover DI and DIII looking for coaches who coach in these levels. we would team up and bring a hoops dynasty Wooden world sports blog the writers don't have to write everyday with everyones busy schedule just every couple days we would share a sportsblog account so readers could access all three articles in one anyone willing to help sitemail me or just say something
1/12/2014 10:51 PM (edited)
I've set up a blog at http://woodenworld.sportsblog.com/ (not sure if the link is clickable) I may be going overboard with this but its something fun to write about. I am still looking for a few writers to help cover different divisions. so if you could just check out that blog and give me some tips or sitemail me if you wanna help. I am also trying to commentate the championship games with some help. I just wanna get this world active. thanks for taking the time to read this
1/12/2014 10:55 PM
Wooden Blog Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.