Voting for All-Conference Teams Topic

I don't know if this has ever been suggested before, but what would you guys think about actual human voting for conference awards? Any SIM team could just cast their vote under standing AI rules and I guess even coaches who didn't vote in the given time period. Obviously, there would have to be some sort of candidate list to choose from to keep people from voting for any random dude, but you could have a criteria like a minimum number of minutes played or even a more loose algorithm that give you the Top 10 candidates. Anyway- I think it would be a relatively easy feature to implement and add some fun to the game. What say ye?
1/16/2014 9:27 AM
You can do that in your world forum.   Most people won't do it though.
1/16/2014 9:29 AM
Yeah, I would think if you actually made it part of the game interface and mechanics- the usage would be much higher.
1/16/2014 9:35 AM
people used to do this regularly in the world forums, like trentonjoe suggested. seems that people are less active in the HD forums these days.
1/16/2014 10:49 AM
I think it would be difficult because it would require coaches to study all of the other teams and players  in the conference which would be kind of time consuming. We did that in the Ivy League in Phelan one year, but I felt like I did not have enough time to really put the effort I wanted to into it.

1/18/2014 11:06 PM
Posted by chapelhillne on 1/18/2014 11:06:00 PM (view original):
I think it would be difficult because it would require coaches to study all of the other teams and players  in the conference which would be kind of time consuming. We did that in the Ivy League in Phelan one year, but I felt like I did not have enough time to really put the effort I wanted to into it.

This is pretty much the same thought I had.
1/19/2014 2:51 PM
Voting for All-Conference Teams Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.