Nice things about this game Topic

One thing I really like about this game is that there a so many different ways to build a team and have success.  (define success in your own way.....)

If you look at just Wilkinson D3, there are guys who are on the 1 big class theory, there are guys who are on the "balanced class size" theory, there are guys are are on the "big class every other season" theory.  There are guys who have no theory, LOL.

Beyond that, you have guys who run Pro Set, or Shotgun/Trips, just Trips, etc.

Just an observation from today....while drinking my coffee and checking out the results of recruiting.  
1/16/2014 12:11 PM
As long as there are very few humans participating, every "theory" can be "successful".
1/16/2014 12:25 PM
Love Wilkinson D3!

1/16/2014 1:06 PM
I was ranked #50 for my recruiting class this year. I kinda hope they don't fix fatigue, because my 50th ranked recruiting class if I can disregard depth would be top 5 again.
1/16/2014 1:14 PM
But you can't find success in the wishbone anymore, right Bill? Lol
1/16/2014 9:19 PM
Posted by chaneyj2 on 1/16/2014 9:19:00 PM (view original):
But you can't find success in the wishbone anymore, right Bill? Lol
Quite correct.  :)
1/16/2014 11:30 PM
Its not the bone, but I ran the I-formation and Pro-set and run the ball down my opponent throats with my RB getting 800 carries. worked out pretty well
1/17/2014 12:49 AM
Posted by kevintam90 on 1/17/2014 12:49:00 AM (view original):
Its not the bone, but I ran the I-formation and Pro-set and run the ball down my opponent throats with my RB getting 800 carries. worked out pretty well
See that's the thing that makes running the wishbone so frustrating. You see everyone else having great success running the ball out of every other formation but when it comes to the wishbone....nothing
1/17/2014 7:12 AM
Nice things about this game Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.