So much for WIS connecting the dots . . . Topic

So this is a report from a player during recruiting:

"This has definitely gotten my attention. I was thinking about San Diego, but your recent record has me a little apprehensive. I still think we could work some things out though."

This is after we won the NC the season before. This is why recruiting for GD is so stupid - no real connection between what it states and the level of success we have as coaches. You would think this game can give some credit to our past accomplishments. But no real imagination here . . .

Just a thought - seems everything is random . . .
1/16/2014 9:42 PM
Yeah drives me nuts too at D-3 Colorado this season I lost out on recrutis because I was recruiting long distance and they declined my visits until someone closer jumped on them scr3wing me over. There should be correlation.....Then again Katz he could of said he's a little apprehensive cause of your record cause he's afraid he might not play!

1/16/2014 10:11 PM
I agree with both of you!  It would be great if they eventually got around to cleaning up the recruit responses so they made sense.
1/16/2014 10:37 PM
I'd be happy if they made the wishbone useful again.........sigh.....
1/16/2014 11:35 PM
im with you. I should be like Alabama right now and pretty much as soon as I show any amount of interest they should be green for me. lol
1/17/2014 12:46 AM
So much for WIS connecting the dots . . . Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.