Little Blog for NE-10 Conference, D2 of Rockne Topic

Check it out at http://whatifsportsne10.wordpress.com/ this is the NE-10 conference of Division 2 of world Rockne.

Figured I'd do something seeing how I already do some sports blogging and write for (ironically) a sports site affiliated with FoxSports and now that we have 5 members of our conference and a very avid chat board.

That being said this blog is not affiliated with whatifsports.com, foxsports.com, the NCAA, or any other blah blah blah

Enjoy(: 

Also do any other conferences have a blog of some sorts!?
1/19/2014 3:00 AM
That's pretty awesome.  If I could get enough people into SoCon (D1AA Yost) I would consider doing the same thing.  The A10 in Yost should definitely do this.
1/19/2014 9:32 AM
I may have to start one up for DII Rockne SAC.  We have three owners there who are all friends outside of GD.  We have a fun crew and two of us are professional writers...  That's a nice start!
1/19/2014 1:09 PM
Thanks guys, figure cuz there isn't all conference teams in-game so I could do those etc.
1/20/2014 10:29 AM
A lot of conference teams for the ne-10 are up and some preseason reviews will be up soon (:
1/24/2014 2:47 PM
http://whatifsportssac.wordpress.com/ 

First post on the SAC Times.

1/25/2014 9:54 AM
Pretty cool... it would be fun to get these going around the different worlds
1/25/2014 2:24 PM
Nice job man! Will follow it when I get on the comp! Got some more stuff up today on the Ne-10 blog (:
1/28/2014 5:48 PM
I'm impressed.  I'm getting my other editor working on some assignments.  I think this is a fun way to get bragging rights and keep coaches interested.
2/2/2014 10:52 AM
Updated the SAC Times with the shocking GUESS Reports that the SAC is the top rated conference in DII Rockne!
2/6/2014 7:18 PM
Yo, Padre - don't forget about your blog!
2/13/2014 6:24 PM
Little Blog for NE-10 Conference, D2 of Rockne Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.