No more live teams Topic

I hereby pledge not to sign on for any more live leagues until I get the team credit I have requested from WIS, AND until the live simulator is fixed so that I can play a league game any time I want to sign on.  Feel free to join me.  I will also start playing less non-live leagues after my current spate of leagues and paid for teams runs their course.  The only way to get FOX Sports to change how they run their site is by using the only leverage we have, which is out money.  If y'all disagree with me, let me know.  If y'all agree with me, please join me in my Don Quixote crusade.
1/19/2014 11:08 AM
do the math.  Live baseball player revenue is peanuts.  They are probably considering killing live which is why the problem is not getting fixed.
1/19/2014 10:41 PM
so be it then.  my overall play will probably be reduced as i find that the live play adds to my enjoyment for the non-live leagues.  a shame 
1/20/2014 1:24 PM
Does anyone of any alternate sites to WIS that has a similar LIVE game ?

I'm frustrated too by how frequently LIVE goes down and the lack of LIVE theme leagues.

I'm played ESPN Fantasy Manager long ago, and will probably sign up for that one again.  Anyone else in the LIVE circuit in that one ?  Any other suggestions ???

1/20/2014 2:42 PM
I'll check that site out
1/20/2014 4:08 PM
Ive see a few simbaseball sites (ie Simball ect) but none that i know of have a live play option. That is one of the many reasons live issues go unadressed. they are the only game in town and the live community tho fiercely loyal is very small. i personally do not want a "free" team. it would just be nice to have a working...and evolving product.
1/20/2014 4:15 PM
Best case scenario, I would also like it to be working consistently but it doesn't appear to be a priority right now and admin is being silent on the subject so it appears that they do not care enough to keep it going at this time.
1/20/2014 4:24 PM
trying simyard.com to see how their live sim plays out.  not real players tho
1/21/2014 4:46 PM
No more live teams Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.