Banks Season 29 FULL Topic

Banks has now rolled over and has a single opening for season 29. It's a solid world that's done a lot of work to improve the quality of all teams and is looking for good, dedicated owners to help us continue that. There's a fairly standard MWR to adhere to and aside from that owners are free to do as they see fit. Please respond within this classified or send a sitemail if interested.

Open Teams:

AL SOUTH:
Former Louisville Bobcats Reserved

AL WEST:
Former Helena Cliffhangers Reserved

NL North:
Former Syracuse Orange Reserved

NL EAST:
Former NY Attitude Reserved

NL South:
Former Monterrey Mercenaries Reserved

NL West:
Former Arizona Ipod Reserved
2/9/2014 10:08 AM (edited)
I am in some very good worlds but this is my favorite due to the reasons meteu mentioned.

Edit: WS just ended, so we will roll in 3 short days.

1/30/2014 11:31 PM (edited)
We're eligible for rollover starting Feb 2.
1/31/2014 10:15 AM
Eligibe for rollover today. Hit up meteu40 and grab a team. As he's already pointed out., a lot of hard work has been done to bring this world to its current state. Rock solid.
2/2/2014 10:54 AM
We've rolled, and this post will be updated with teams open and filled as our recruitment is ongoing.
2/3/2014 10:32 AM
One team left. Get it while you can for the chance to be in a great world and for the chance to take away the WS title from me.

2/8/2014 1:42 PM
Looks like we're full, I've hopefully sent the last invite.
2/9/2014 10:09 AM
Banks Season 29 FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.