J5B S21 is closed, thanks for your interest Topic

Johnny5Bench has just completed Season 20. Congratulations to worldofnoah and the Mexico City Matadors for winning back-to-back championships!! 

We are looking for 1 owner to join us as we have just rolled to season 21. We are a very competitive world with friendly and respectful owners. Owners with experience are preferred, but we are very welcoming and helpful to noobs as well. Available teams are listed below.

AL West -  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile

Please review our Private World Rules. Sitemail me if interested.

Join J5B today!
1/22/2014 8:39 PM (edited)
Anyone looking to start out flying in a league ought to check out that NL West team.  It's a top of division franchise.

Actually, the AL West team is the polar opposite - a worthy rebuild project.
1/21/2014 12:03 PM
I joined Johnny5Bench because of the low turnover and the world is very competitive and friendly. Can't miss. Best world ( and I am the commish of another world)
1/23/2014 7:08 PM
Bump
1/25/2014 2:39 PM
J5B S21 is closed, thanks for your interest Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.