Sharkey's World - FREE SEASON + MORE! 1 SPOT LEFT Topic

Hello,

Sharkey's World is entering it's 26th season and is looking for owners to join. There are a few open teams (see below). There are a couple rules and incentives:

1. Minimum Win Requirement: 50/110/180 (50 wins in any one season, 110 wins total in consecutive seasons, 180 total in three consecutive seasons). 

2. Limitation of owner relocation:  Owners may only relocate their team once every seven seasons.

3. New Owner Incentive (effective Season 22): A $10 WiS GC will be awarded to the "rookie" owner in their respective "rookie" season who has the largest improvement in win total from the previous season. "Rookie" owners are considered owners who have newly joined Sharkey's World and who have not had a team in Sharkey's World during the preceding three seasons.

FOR SEASON 26: The total amount of this award has been increased to $43, with $25 going to the team with the highest win total, $13 to the second highest, and $5 to the third highest. However, the incentive is only payable in full should the winning owner return for the following season. In the case the winning team does not return, they departing team will be issued a $5 credit, and the $25 and $13 credits will go to returning teams with the highest and second highest increase.

Recap:
Largest win total increase: $25 credit (FREE SEASON)
2nd highest total: $13 credit
3rd highest total: $5 credit

4. Commissioner's Award Incentive (effective Season 25):  A $5 CG will be awarded to the non-playoff team with the highest win total in both leagues combined (AL and NL).

AVAILABLE TEAMS LISTED BELOW
2/4/2014 3:11 PM (edited)
Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile - (NL East, 83-79, 16th and 21st picks in draft)

2/18/2014 10:00 AM (edited)
I am shocked the AL South team has become available again.  It's been well managed and consistently competes for the championship.  They won the WS just two seasons ago.  That's the kind of franchise an experienced owner can step into right away and compete.
1/30/2014 12:18 AM
True that. A good league all around...I'm glad I rejoined last season. Take advantage of these incentives and join!
2/2/2014 1:14 PM
2/6/2014 12:40 AM

Sending sitemail.

2/6/2014 9:21 AM
IF AL north team is still available, I'm interested.
2/10/2014 11:47 AM
Stiemail and invite sent, team held!
2/10/2014 12:11 PM
bump
2/12/2014 4:00 PM
bump
2/15/2014 4:27 PM
Looks like we're down to two teams.. We'd love to have some strong owners join us. That NL east team hasn't finished below .500 in 10 seasons plus it has 2 first round picks. A franchise that's been solidly run gives an owner tons of options.

edit: that NL east team is now the last one available and it has two first round picks.  Fill that up and we're good to go!
2/19/2014 12:43 AM (edited)
Only one more needed.  Are you that last, great owner?  Come join us!
2/19/2014 11:17 AM
hey which team is available? I'd like to check out the rosters as I am pretty interested.
2/19/2014 5:22 PM
It is the NL East franchise.  The link is in the second post in this thread!  Come join us!
2/19/2014 6:39 PM
Think I'm gonna pass, aging ML team that is only average and basically no one decent in the minors... that team is a long ways off and a lot of good draft picks/trades from being good.
2/19/2014 9:01 PM
Sharkey's World - FREE SEASON + MORE! 1 SPOT LEFT Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.