Anybody coming to Utah ? Topic

With Karls death, I came to the harsh conclusion that I do not know many of you on a personal level. found the site in 2007 under the moniker 'truemen' and have been playing micki's credits off for about 18 months.

I live in Salt Lake City. If any of you are planning on coming here, let me know and we can hang out. I'm not much into the bar scene, but I do ski. The States motto is "The World Best Snow" and it is correct.

I stick almost exclusively to parks that do not allow the evil snow boarders, but will ski there if pressed.

I also play 'church basketball' 2-3 times a week. It can get a little rough at times
1/22/2014 11:26 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
My sister lives in Salt Lake City (well, in Sandy).  Not sure when I'll have a chance to get out there.
1/22/2014 11:56 PM

I'm not sure if I can make it, but do you have any salty lakes?    "corn ball alert - corn ball alert"

1/23/2014 8:47 PM
I'd love to get out to Salt Lake for some skiing again.  What mountains do you like to hit?  Love Snowbird and Snowbasin.
1/25/2014 1:26 PM
Good mountains both, but they allow snowboarders. I ski Alta a lot. If I got to mix with the snow boarders, I like Brighton.

Big political brouhaha right now... apparently there is a snow boarder association and they have filed a law suit against Alta claiming discrimination because they are not allowed to use the mountain. What a f..ed up world we live in.

Right now is the Sundance Film Festival in Park City. It is a mad house down there. But if you want to see celebrities that is the place to be. I almost ran over Demi Moore once couple of years ago.
1/25/2014 2:13 PM
No salty lakes in New Jersey, but I really did once know a girl named Sandy Beach. 
1/25/2014 5:45 PM
Posted by micki on 1/25/2014 2:13:00 PM (view original):
Good mountains both, but they allow snowboarders. I ski Alta a lot. If I got to mix with the snow boarders, I like Brighton.

Big political brouhaha right now... apparently there is a snow boarder association and they have filed a law suit against Alta claiming discrimination because they are not allowed to use the mountain. What a f..ed up world we live in.

Right now is the Sundance Film Festival in Park City. It is a mad house down there. But if you want to see celebrities that is the place to be. I almost ran over Demi Moore once couple of years ago.
too bad you couldn't have accelerated
1/29/2014 5:44 PM
Anybody coming to Utah ? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.