MLD Recruitment Thread (FULL) Topic

The MLD does not currently have any vacancies.  Feel free to sign up though and you'll may receive an MLD franchise should one happen to become available. 

Sales Pitch

The MLD is an ongoing league/dynasty that consists entirely of MLer players.  If you've never heard of it then this probably isn't the league for you.

There is no guarantee you will get a franchise, its rare that they become available. 

Any GMs who are interested must be willing to invest 6 full season teams from their team center.  They also need to be approved/refered by an existing MLD GM.(The more the merrier!)

As I said, there is no guarantee but I am posting this just in case anyone has seen or heard about the MLD and might be interested in joining it.  This is the place to lineup.

Thanks and good luck!

Those Who Have Expressed Interest  (In as of season 41)
warrior0510 = IN! -> Maricopa
paul71 = IN! -> Manchester
chef93 = IN -> Indianapolis
darny10

Confirmed UPCOMING MLD Franchise Vacancies  (At the end of season 40)
1. Sakabakbrg  (Manchester Storm)
2. Vicpat (Maricopa Wildcats)
3. Smeric (Indianapolis Racers)
7/4/2014 10:06 AM (edited)
Am interested.
1/28/2014 5:45 PM
Thanks for your interest warrior0510, I will add you to the list.
1/30/2014 1:13 PM
Just wanted to update this thread, so far we have 2 confirmed vacancies at the end of the current season.

Warrior0510, you should be in good shape to land a franchise.  Will contact you soon to discuss further details.
2/3/2014 8:12 AM (edited)
Still looking for users who'd be interested in joining the MLD.

Suppose it won't hurt to give a brief description of the league.

The MLD is an All Minor Leaguer Dynasty, hence the name "MLD".  We are an ongoing league that began in June 2006 and are currently playing in our 40th season.  You can literally go back and see the stats for every season in the MLD.  We just recently renewed and will for sure be playing until season 53.....so there is plenty of time to get a feel for the league.

Your job, as an MLD GM, is to build and manage your team, using the talent you draft(and sign), trades and strategic coaching decisions. 

The ML players in the MLD have limited careers so you must micro-manage their playing time to get the most out of your MLD team/franchise.

For a complete list of the MLD Rules, feel free to check out the 1st post on the following thread.
http://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=181138&Page=1&TopicsTimeframe=30

2/6/2014 7:07 PM
Still looking....  2 confirmed vacancies
2/21/2014 7:47 PM
I will apply for a team.
2/22/2014 12:06 PM
Thanks for your interest paul71, I will add your name to the list.
2/22/2014 6:33 PM
I am very much interested, I am a friend of Hellbent
2/24/2014 3:26 PM
Thanks for your interest chef93.  Hellbent told me about you and I updated him.   (You are now 1st on the wait list.)

The 2 confirmed vacancies were scooped up by the previous 2 applicants in this thread.

However, I am still awaiting word from 3 current MLD GMs on whether or not they will be leaving the MLD. 

If 1 of them opts to exit, you'll land yourself a MLD franchise.
2/25/2014 1:18 PM
thanks....just inbox me any details!
2/25/2014 10:11 PM
MLD Recruitment Thread (FULL) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.