how about less than 5 days Topic

From the end of the season to recruiting its crazy. Hell for that matter in the two games a day recruiting get rid of the first day and last day....Make that like 3 day max day thing. Has this already been talked about and I missed it in my 3-4 year absence from the game?
1/24/2014 4:26 PM
Most of the time, I agree with you. But there have been instances, like on vacation, that I was glad we had the extra days to recruit.
1/25/2014 5:18 AM
What the vocal minority on these forums don't realize is that the majority of the HD users have busy lives outside of HD and enjoy not having to recruit or game plan every day.    The time between seasons is actually a break they look forward to.
1/25/2014 10:05 AM
Nah, I got a busy life and would love to see recruiting shortened and the time between seasons shortened also. And it's more than the minority that wants shortened break periods. There was a thread a couple months that agreed with op point
1/25/2014 1:05 PM
I like the break between seasons.
1/25/2014 1:26 PM
I get anxious for the season to start - and I think that's the way it should be. 

I watched all of West Wing in like a month. I can't differentiate between the seasons at all. I appreciate the break. But I do have three schools sooo.....
1/25/2014 1:46 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
The dead time is the jobs period...  People who are in the process of trying to move up to their dream jobs want every chance to apply for their longshots first, then still have time left to try to grab the best jobs left.
1/26/2014 3:55 AM
If anyone had a real busy life we wouldn't be spending time playing fantasy sports
1/26/2014 11:27 AM
Not really....if you know what you are doing it shouldn't take you longer than 10-15 minutes a day on WIS in a 2 game day world, with the exception of recruiting and finding the right guys to go after. Unless it is a high profile game or the NT I don't even bother with game plan. It works just fine, easy to fit into a schedule that for me is, shockingly I know, very, very busy.
1/26/2014 5:35 PM
I actually get very frustrated with the long lag times. Really if you have a down year and don't make the post season, the lag time is BRUTAL in one a day worlds. Could be like two weeks! The only thing that helps me is to have multiple teams at once. I suppose if you have 6 or 7 like me then the lag is not as noticeable because there is always something going on. So I would say for those of us who are addicted (and yes I still have a busy life, though probably not as busy as it should be) ... Just get more teams.

It's probably better to feel like the seasons are separate. If they happen too quickly they become less meaningful as well.
1/27/2014 3:15 PM
how about less than 5 days Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.