Word to the wise don't schedule cupcakes. When I made my schedule it was at the beginning of last season. My team was young and I didn't realize they would progress as well as they have. Well anyways Ive won every game so far and started the season in the top 25. Now im like 39th. Im not complaining I just didn't realize Id take that big a hit lol. Good luck to everyone the rest of yalls seasons.
1/25/2014 3:18 PM
Actually, it's a good idea to schedule pushovers when you first get started, unless your team already has great vision. IMHO, I wouldn't start ramping up the SOS until I was in the playoffs on a regular basis.
1/25/2014 11:26 PM
I agree wit scrodz.
1/26/2014 12:13 AM
Ditto
1/26/2014 8:27 AM
trick is to schedule the best teams you can beat. but beware on sims with good records because the next year their non conference schedule will most likely be full of humans that can beat them and it diminishes your quality of win
1/26/2014 1:01 PM
Still winning and dropping like a rock. Im scared now im not gonna make the playoffs. Its gonna come down to my game with my undefeated conference mate looks like. Oh well lesson learned.
1/26/2014 8:16 PM
Ive been making the playoffs with my schedules but decided to change it up this season because these players were all sophmores.
1/26/2014 8:19 PM
Im still winning. Ive stopped dropping in the rankings and started moving back up. I think Ive basically turned my regular season into a one game playoff. I think ill have to win my next game against top 10 ranked Huntington. If I lose you guys think i could squeeze in the playoffs?
1/31/2014 6:12 AM
I don't think your regular season is a one game playoff, heck, you could lose to a top ten team and move up in the rankings.
1/31/2014 4:41 PM
Well im going to end up playing only one ranked team. Thats coming up Huntington. They will be in the top 5. Im thinking Ill have to win this game to get in the playoffs. Thus being a "one game playoff in a sense." It killing me because this is a pretty good team I think. Its completely all my fault. I showed my lack of experience in scheduling. I dont know im on the bubble. Oh well these are sophomores so look out Leahy we're coming! Lol. Im currently 9-0.
2/1/2014 12:05 AM (edited)
See you lost and moved up in the rankings. so not a one game season. after the cc games you move up more as some of the cc game losers move down, provided you don't lose your last game you will make the playoffs.
2/2/2014 4:43 PM
Posted by phightin on 2/2/2014 4:43:00 PM (view original):
See you lost and moved up in the rankings. so not a one game season. after the cc games you move up more as some of the cc game losers move down, provided you don't lose your last game you will make the playoffs.
You were right. Ive learned my lesson about scheduling.
2/2/2014 6:46 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.