Help! Need a Mentor Topic

First time I've posted anything, but I'm a frequent reader on the boards trying to collect as much information as possible.  I'm in, I think, my 4th, maybe 5th year at Central in Wilkerson.  I've recruited pretty well according to GUESS and my team should be really good.  I feel like I'm struggling against opponents that I shouldn't.  And that I should be a contender.  I need help game planning I think.  Any expert out there want to help me out? 
1/26/2014 9:59 AM
I'd be willing to help if you want to sitemail me, or just shoot a sitemail to one of the more experienced coaches in your world at your level (there's a lot in D3 Wilk). Most everyone would be willing to help you out.
1/26/2014 12:54 PM
Why do you have two punters? 
1/26/2014 1:23 PM
?I have two punters because I love punters one's my short punter the other my long punter.  Really, it was a recruiting thing and the fact I messed up on something earlier.  I will cut him at the end of the season to free up the roster spot.  But thanks for the inquiry.
1/27/2014 9:41 AM
I would agree regarding your talent level, they look pretty strong.

1/27/2014 12:23 PM
Why do you need a mentor?  You are 66-8.

The only problem I saw right away is that you throw too many interceptions.  11 interceptions against an easy schdule means an early exit in the playoffs.
1/27/2014 3:22 PM
Help! Need a Mentor Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.