FAREWELL SEASON - 65 Years at Sacred Heart Topic

After careful and extended consideration, I (sac_lambs) am retiring at the end of 65 seasons at Division 1 Sacred Heart and 70-plus seasons in Rupp. I wanted to express my sincere appreciation and deep thanks  to all coaches I've had the pleasure of competing with and against during this time frame. All the kind words extended to me on your behalf have been a joy.  My best wishes to each of you,  the world's future and the game's developers. Jeremiah 9:23-4. Sincerely, Chris.
1/28/2014 5:23 PM
I did not have the honor of playing against you but wish you all the best and though your legacy may end here in Rupp, it will continue in the other WIS worlds and in real life. God bless you in all you do.
1/29/2014 8:56 AM
+1
2/2/2014 2:16 AM
FAREWELL SEASON - 65 Years at Sacred Heart Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.