Two on Two Basketball Topic

The idea for this league is two on two basketball, like NBA Jam. Obviously, we can't actually do two on two basketball, so the next best thing is to just have two exclusive players per team.

When you sign up for the league, select one NBA player to blacklist. When everyone is signed up, we will have a list of 24 players who are ineligible to be drafted. We will then have a draft 1-24/24-1 to build our rosters. The only players you can use are the two guys you drafted, as well as from a preselected list of less than 1 million dollar seasons to round out your rosters.

Cap will be 48 million dollars.

You may use any combination of your two exclusive players so long as you have at least one of each of them starting, so if you wanted to draft 9 Lebron (assuming he's not blacklisted) and one Acie Earl (why would you do that?) you could.

If an NBA vet could come up with a fair list of cheap players for people to choose from, that would be appreciated.

No rookies.

Any other questions, please ask.
1/30/2014 9:06 PM
Blacklist (I will select my player last)
1/30/2014 9:07 PM
Owner list
masterdebate
jhsukow
1/30/2014 9:07 PM
list of preapproved cheap guys
1/30/2014 9:08 PM
Not sure my blacklist yet
1/31/2014 12:13 AM
I am in on this too. And still thinking about my blacklist. 
2/2/2014 3:56 PM
I'm interested at this point. Its very similar to the "Clone Wars" league someone did a few years back. Might I suggest:

1- Your drafted players must fill at least 6 roster spots. As well as a minimum of $38 mill of your salary.
2- The remainder of your roster will consist of any players not drafted or blacklisted. An individual "Filler" player salary cannot exceed $3 mill.

I wouldn't make a player pool of fillers, just have guidelines for them. Otherwise you will have too many duplicates. Also, half the fun is finding those little minimum salary gems.

2/15/2014 12:10 PM
Two on Two Basketball Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.