ODL 46 Rosters and Commentary Topic

Team Rosters

1 - iccoachb - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Joakim Noah, Stephen Curry, Cedric Maxwell, J. Harden, D. Lee, S. Novak
  2 - banditone - Moses Malone, Buck Williams, Walt Frazier, Chris Mullin, Rudy Larusso, Joe Dumars, Johnny Green,

3 - scudmissile - W. Chamberlain, Kevin Love, Deron Williams, Sidney Moncrief, Ryan Anderson, D. Miles, Loyd Neal
  4 - mikee1 - Lebron James, Ray Allen, Tom Boerwinkle, A.C. Green, Emeka Okafor, Kyrie Irving, M. Landsberger
  5 - jcred5 - Michael Jordan, Serge Ibaka, Anthony Mason, Rajon Rondo, Andre Drummond, Mark Eaton, P. Griffin 
  6 - dh555 - Dennis Rodman, Chauncey Billups, Tracy McGrady, Pau Gasol, Dale Davis, Jim Les, A. Varejao
  7 - natenoy - Dwight Howard, Bill Walton, Horace Grant, Kenneth Faried, Darrell Walker, Dennis Scott, R. Westbrook
  8 - benhoidal - Karl Malone, Jerry Lucas, Steve Nash, Yao Ming, Tony Kukoc, Jon Barry, Fred Hoiberg
  9 - amerk1180 - Shaquille O'Neal, O. Robertson, Bobby Jones, Don Buse, Jayson Williams, J. O'Neal, A. Brooks 
10 - thisredbox - Dwayne Wade, Elton Brand, Gary Payton, Tree Rollins, Oliver Miller, Leon Powe, Manute Bol
11 - jkaye24 - Chris Paul, Hakeem Olajuwon, Wes Unseld, Jose Calderon, Cedric Ceballos, Chris Gatling, J. Moon
12 - theyard2 - David Robinson, Julius Erving, Terry Porter, Kris Humphries, Terry Tyler,Patrick Ewing, C. Anthony
13 - superrobb420 - Kevin Durant, Anfernee Hardaway, Bob McAdoo, Bill Bridges, Mike Miller, B. Bowen, R. Beaubois
14 - postage - Artis Gilmore, Gerald Wallace, Terrell Brandon, D. Nowitzki, J. Tinsley, B. Outlaw, George T. Johnson
15 - ashamael - Charles Barkley, Jason Kidd, Paul Pierce, A. Bynum, Samuel Dalembert, D. Gadzuric, N. Mohammed
16 - seapilots - Tim Duncan, Shawn Marion, Eddie Jones, Swen Nater, Gus Johnson, Jason Terry, Adrian Dantley 
17 - robocoach - Kevin Garnett, Larry Nance, Mookie Blaylock, Zelmo Beaty, Peja Stojakovic, G. Oden, A. Robertson
18 - mcdarsh - Bill Russell, Kevin McHale, Alonzo Mourning, Jerry West, Dennis Johnson, Grant Hill, Sidney Lowe
19 - krishnaman - Manu Ginobili, Shawn Kemp, Brent Barry, Mark Price, Chris Andersen, Roy Tarpley, Paul Millsap 
20 - jusukow - Ben Wallace, Tyson Chandler, Clyde Drexler, Amare Stoudemire, Mark Jackson, Rudy Gay, D. Jordan
21 - tarheel - Larry Bird, Donyell Marshall, Robert Parish, Charlie Ward, Nate McMillan, Brandon Roy, JR Smith
22 - eleibowitz - J. Stockton, S. Pippen, Chris Webber, Andrei Kirilenko, C. Weatherspoon, J. Van Breda Koff, C. Lee 
23 - felonius - Magic Johnson, Marcus Camby, Marques Johnson, Mel Daniels, Derek Harper, A, Sabonis, A. Jamison
24 - smokey57 - Kobe Bryant, Dikembe Mutombo, Elgin Baylor, Maurice Cheeks, A. McDyess, C. Dudley, Charlie Edge
2/10/2014 9:04 PM (edited)
The Nance pick grew on me. 1.) He has incredibly low negatives- 2880 minutes with only 287 fouls plus turnovers combined. 2.) 100 defense at the 3 should really help with double teams, allowing me to take a poor defender later on. Maybe.
2/3/2014 10:56 PM
His dreb% seems a little on the low side for a SF.
2/3/2014 11:19 PM
imo, nance will drive you nuts @ sf, he seems to out board his adv #.
2/4/2014 12:06 AM
Considering the players in my div & general plan I got the 2 players that would normally go in the 1st & 2nd round. Now most of the rest of my team probably isn't on anyone's radar. Mutombo is the low use% (15.6%) / high def (74-100) rebounding I need up front, and Kobe brings serious off (31.9%use @50efg) & def90 with a solid floor game and strong draw rate @ +80%ft. Kobe also brings a 3pt threat my teams have lack in the past. This is definately a workable first 2, and they'll fit budget...
2/4/2014 12:24 AM
I really wanted a high usage guy in the 2nd... but I couldn't pass on jkidd
2/4/2014 3:41 AM
don't blame ya, ash... kidd mid-round 2nd, an odl staple.. like getting a nice tax refund

smoke, kobe's a nice pick-up in the 2nd in the odl... gets lost sometimes in the 52... gonna always be those teams who draft sg's late in the draft... kobe will push those guards around a bit

still don't see the true value of wallace yet... certainly not in the 2nd, but some owners can utilize him well enough

not a fan of the nance pick in the 2nd, though... paired with garnett, clean enough numbers for sure, but little bite.

2/4/2014 3:57 AM (edited)
Although I agree that Wallace is more of mid-3rd round pick, he offers me a lot of flexibility for later rounds.  He has strong D, 20+ dreb%, good efg%, relatively low turnovers/fouls, and he gets to the charity stripe a decent amount.  I can either play him at the 2 or 3, depending on the players that fall to me in the 3rd/4th round.  He's like a poor man's Shawn Marion.
2/4/2014 6:38 AM
one of Garnett's strengths is that he is 100% SF effective in one of his best seasons, so much for that
2/4/2014 10:36 AM
Billups was who I was going to take if seapilots took kidd.  My mind was still blown that I had Kidd, Big Shot, Big O & Penny all available to me.  wtf is going on?
2/4/2014 4:13 PM
I saw that Garnett fell last year. I guess every year someone has to get squeezed out.
2/4/2014 7:52 PM
I'm really happy I finally got Donyell. Been trying to get him on a team for a while and he never falls. I know some won't like the Bird/Donyell combo but I think I can make it work.      
2/4/2014 8:07 PM
Well... either one offsets the weakness of the other by giving you good offensive boards at the 2.

ps - way to totally prove me wrong in the funk52.  Nice 24-12 record in a division with another strong squad!

2/4/2014 8:13 PM
that 86-87 bird season is 98% at sg... nice numbers, too
2/4/2014 8:16 PM
I'm planning on playing them at the 3/4 - don't want to lose that 2-3% to play either at SG. At least that's the thinking for now.
2/4/2014 8:33 PM
1|2|3...10 Next ▸
ODL 46 Rosters and Commentary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.