Any interest in weekly chat Topic

Several seasons back I inquired whether there was any interest in Hayes coaches looking in on a weekly chat. There are many new coaches that could benefit from different perspectives on the game as well as There was little reponse but several experienced coaches have joined Hayes D3 so once again I will throw it out there. Say Tuesday 8PM (CT). Maybe this could generate more interst in Hayes D3. If interest leave a note here or go on your coaches corner and leave a response and if no one is interested good luck to all and have a good season.
2/8/2014 11:43 AM
I would be interested, I haven't played in a while so feel like I am starting from scratch. My work schedule might prevent me from being available every Tuesday but could still join most of them...
2/8/2014 1:19 PM
Like the idea Ranger but it might be tough to do every week.
2/8/2014 9:47 PM
OK. A couple of positive responses and many have viewed this topic so we will see how it goes. We will will have played a couple of games in the season so it could be interesting. Hope to see you on the forum Tuesday at 8pm (CT).
2/9/2014 11:01 AM
Looking forward to it, thanks for putting forth the effort to organize it.
2/10/2014 9:24 AM (edited)
Is it just me or does it seem like halftime adjustments are now a requirement to win?
2/11/2014 9:01 PM
Hi Jim. I have noticed when playing sims a good first had does no carry over to the second half. I often do change my game plan for the second half
2/11/2014 9:05 PM
I also rarely run the same game plan consecutively against sims. Don't know if they scout me but I seem to have better luck making changes.
2/11/2014 9:08 PM
Any interest in weekly chat Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.