2x Progressive League - Wales Conference full Topic

This a unique Progressive Draft League....Campbell Conference & Wales draft from separate player pools.  Campbell drafts from NHL seasons starting with odd # years. The Wales drafts from even # years.

Drafts are done separately, so there are only 12 picks per round AND since we jump 2 season forward.... it makes the draft really deep.

The team that needs a new owner is from the Wales Conference. Upcoming season the Wales is using the 88-89 Season (next season the Wales Conference will be using the 90-91 season)

2/8/2014 5:04 PM
I'm interested. Cam you send me the forum.
2/8/2014 5:08 PM
Available   Team

88-89 Roster

C Steve Yzerman
C Peter Stastny
C Ron Sutter
LW Walt Poddubny
LW Luc Robitaille
LW Dave Andreychuk
LW John Ogrodnick
LW Greg Gilbert
RW Pat Verbeek
RW Rick Vaive
D Al Iafrate
D Jim Johnson
D LIndy Ruff
D Dean Kennedy
D Shawn Anderson
D Chris Kotsopoulos
D Randy Hillier
G Mike Vernon
G Tom Barrasso
G Bob Froese

(needs 3 ...if no cuts are made)

Team has the #1 seed in the draft (there is a coin flip between the #1 & #2 seeds for 1st pick in the First round.  Means no worse than 2nd overall pick in the first round.  For rounds 2+ this team will have the first pick

-This team has decent offence and 2 good long term goalies...defence is weak (but with team's draft position, if you cut a lot of that defence there is a good chance to rebuild it..)

2/25/2014 9:31 AM (edited)
I would like to own that team, especially with first pick! Is it still available?
2/13/2014 7:01 PM
How does the draft work? Live at a specific time or via forum?
2/13/2014 7:03 PM
Actually it's been taken .  Sorry...but there may be an opening in Campbell Conference side of our league...I'll SM you
2/13/2014 9:56 PM
This team has become available

88-89 Roster

G Patrick Roy
C Bryan Trottier
C Ray Ferraro
C Bobby Smith
C Craig MacTavish
RW Dino Ciccarelli
RW Kevin Dineen
RW Steve Larmer
LW Stew Gavin
LW Brendan Shanahan (added by draft)
LW Gary Roberts
LW Craig Simpson
LW Gaeten Duchesne
LW Brian Lawton
LW Brent Ashton
D Larry Robinson
D Charlie Huddy
D Paul Coffey
D Mark Howe
D Doug Lister

IR J.J. Daigneault (will be back next season when we use the 90-91 NHL year)

Need 3 picks left in this draft   Has the 7th seed in the upcoming draft.  

This is team is loaded and primed for a run (loads of OFFENCE and decent D).....
3/7/2014 12:49 PM (edited)
2/28/2014 11:41 PM
b
3/9/2014 6:38 PM
Still available?
3/27/2014 8:50 AM
nope  sorry
3/27/2014 3:09 PM
No worries
3/27/2014 7:49 PM
2x Progressive League - Wales Conference full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.