Open conversation Topic

As advertised. Here I am. Any subject ok. Just curious. Who was the recruit that got away this season. For me it was DB Dan Wilson that went to Rochester
2/11/2014 8:57 PM
Please, someone submit something. My wife is driving me crazy.
2/11/2014 9:31 PM
Sorry I missed the initial conversation... but to answer your question I feel like I picked up most of the guys I wanted but it's been awhile since I played so I was targeting some people that probably weren't the best choices and didn't realize it till most of my money was spent.
2/12/2014 6:57 AM
I am thinking of moving from D-III to D-II after season 64.  Is anyone in D-II planning on moving up? 
2/13/2014 1:19 PM
I would like to but took over a program that was all SIM for seasons and only has made the playoffs once in its history so I may need more success than what I have had to move up.
2/16/2014 2:50 AM
Open conversation Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.