If I had insisted it before, I'd insist it again. Nothing has changed.
Let's recap because I really am pretty much done with this despite the fact that I know you'll keep responding as long as I don't say "Yeah, that ball would have hit me in the face too". And that isn't going to happen.
1. rsp posted a bunch of pics of Jeter floundering in the field.
2. I posted a pic of Cabrera's bleeding face and offhandedly mentioned that I was able to avoid getting hit in the face the previous Saturday, taking it off the chest instead, while playing 3B.
3. You said "baseball 3B is much harder than softball 3B."
4. I said "Are you sure? One is 30 feet closer than the other."
5. You said "Positively. Baseballs are hit much harder."
6. I pointed out, using links, that they're not hit that much harder.
7. I then did the math, referencing said links, to prove that the 30 ft less pretty much left one with the same time to react to a baseball or softball.
8. You then said "Well, yeah, groundballs aren't hit as hard. MLB has data to prove this."
9. I said "Please provide said data because physics is calling bullshit."
10. You said "Oopsy daisy. I misunderstood the data. Groundballs, flyballs can have same exit speed."
11. I mocked you for a bit because math/physics seems difficult for you.
12. You then turned it into "So you're saying you have faster reactions than a MLB player, right?"
13. I said "No. Mostly I'm mocking Miggy for getting hit in the face when it's something that's very infrequent at any level."
14. You repeated #12 for about 20 pages.
15. I repeated #13 for about 20 pages.
16. burnsy jumped in to repeat #12 for 16 pages.
17. You then relayed how you got hit in the face, at "high level" baseball, in the outfield.
18. I found that most hilarious and have mocked you for a solid 10 pages calling you "Corky" and the like.
19. We compared internet dicks about our baseball skill levels(previous and somewhat current). Assuming neither of us is full of ****, they appeared to be roughly the same size.
20. We decided that I have a god-like ability to not get hit in the face with a baseball and to protect those around me from the same fate. Apparently not many possess this ability.
21. I'm considering donating my corpse to science to see if it can be replicated or cloned.
Did I miss anything?