Owner ranking from Newbie to Hofer Topic

In the knowledge base I cannot find  the article that talks about the owner ranking/levels, from Newbie to Hofer.

Where is that article or what are the rankings?

thanks
2/23/2014 2:29 AM
My owner status changed recently from Prospect to Rookie without any major changes to my account, so I think the owner ratings determine an owner's level. Here is a link that explains how WIS calculates an owner's rating:

http://whatifsports.com/knowledgebase/KB_Article_Details.aspx?kbid=11

3/12/2014 12:45 AM
It's not owner rating.  There are plenty of HOF owners with negative owner ratings.  You move up based on number of teams played.  Genius, you just started your 5th team, so that was likely the trigger to move up from prospect to rookie.  Rookie to veteran is probably at 10 teams or some number not too far away.
3/12/2014 11:54 AM
It's an equation that includes:  teams, wins, and championships.  
3/12/2014 1:25 PM
Mostly teams.  I'm pretty sure there have been HOF owners with 0 championships.
3/12/2014 1:42 PM
You're probably right, TJ, but teams has always seemed to carry the most weight.
3/12/2014 2:19 PM
Oh, yeah. you can totally buy the HOF with enough teams but you get there faster with some championships.
3/12/2014 3:10 PM
Championships, hell....I'd just like to be "privileged" enough to win a single post season series!!!
3/12/2014 10:43 PM
I made HOF long before I won my lone championship (or even went to one). I got mine purely through buying teams. And my winning percentage was a dismal .460 something. Once that happened I put no stock into it. It has no bearing on skill once it has been achieved. Might be cool to see how many games in everyone reached each level by. 

tribe fan - you'll get yours. Your teams are already competitive. At least in the leagues we're in together. 
3/15/2014 2:02 PM
Thanks Rickysdad.... I hope you're right!!!
3/16/2014 12:34 AM
been playing WIS baseball for 10 years
played 40 seasons
played 6,585 games
won 3811
lost 2774
have a .579 winning %
just won my 4th championship
been an All-Star for a long time
it will take buying more teams to get to HF

3/26/2014 10:18 PM
Owner ranking from Newbie to Hofer Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.